1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

(Sold)Edward Green Ashton cloud antique calf UK8 RRP$1280

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by arsoarso1984, Oct 3, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arsoarso1984

arsoarso1984 Member

Hello,
    This is a pair of Edward Green monk strap Ashton in cloud antique calf. It is in 890 last just like most of the monk strap do in EG. I worn it for less than 5 times and I would say it is still very much like new. This style is still an existing style in Edward Green and it's retail price are USD $1280. I would like sell it in a reasonable price for sizing down my wardrobe. $650 $620 $500

It comes with original box, clothes and even the shoe care instructions booklet. No shoe trees included. I will ship it from Hong Kong and no returns. Please PM if you are interested and get the shipping rates quote.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  2. Chowkin

Chowkin Senior member

Good stuff. Shame they are not my size

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  3. sunicole

sunicole Senior member

my EG monks are on 888 last. any words between these two lasts?

4. arsoarso1984

arsoarso1984 Member

It was a new last since 2014. EG saids 890 last is putting some more "British" elements in it. It looks a bit sharper and more chisel-shaped than 888. I'm not really sure how's different in wearing because I never own an 888 last.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.