1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

(Sold)Edward Green Ashton cloud antique calf UK8 RRP$1280

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by arsoarso1984, Oct 3, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arsoarso1984

arsoarso1984 Member

Hello,
    This is a pair of Edward Green monk strap Ashton in cloud antique calf. It is in 890 last just like most of the monk strap do in EG. I worn it for less than 5 times and I would say it is still very much like new. This style is still an existing style in Edward Green and it's retail price are USD $1280. I would like sell it in a reasonable price for sizing down my wardrobe. $650 $620 $500

It comes with original box, clothes and even the shoe care instructions booklet. No shoe trees included. I will ship it from Hong Kong and no returns. Please PM if you are interested and get the shipping rates quote.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016

2. Chowkin

Chowkin Senior member

Good stuff. Shame they are not my size

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016

3. sunicole

sunicole Senior member

my EG monks are on 888 last. any words between these two lasts?

4. arsoarso1984

arsoarso1984 Member

It was a new last since 2014. EG saids 890 last is putting some more "British" elements in it. It looks a bit sharper and more chisel-shaped than 888. I'm not really sure how's different in wearing because I never own an 888 last.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.