• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

[SOLD] Crockett & Jones Lincoln Loafers

Status
Not open for further replies.

fxh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SOLD Near new C&J . Excellent condition. Size 10F UK. Split Toe- Lincoln Loafers. Colour : Bracken

These have only been worn a few times as you can see from photos. There is still a plastic sticker on the sole. No internal wear visible at all. Postage included in price to anywhere in Oz.. No returns. These are $650 aud new from UK plus postage.

Have been recently fed with Saphir Conditioner and kept sitting on a spare bed with doona and ABC DAB+ Classical playing 24/7.

If you are in Melbourne you can try them on.

http://www.crockettandjones.com/product/lincoln-bracken#.UrFngEDE3jU

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 209
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 211
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 250
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:

suttonzach

Reaction score
fxh - can you please convince me that I need these even though I have a pair of RL Marlow cordovan loafers that are almost exact dupes?

TYIA

zach

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

fxh - can you please convince me that I need these even though I have a pair of RL Marlow cordovan loafers that are almost exact dupes?

TYIA

zach

I'm sitting here wearing RL shell Marlows and can say that these Lincoln's are not dupes and fill a more casual role:

The Marlow is a full strap (generally considered more formal)
The Lincoln is a split toe
The stitching on the top of the Marlow is different than that of the Lincoln (not sure how to describe the Lincoln).

I'm only taking the time to write this because if these were my size, I'd snag them for more casual use; and I happen to have said Marlows :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads