1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

SOLD!! Crescent Down Works / South Willard - California Winter Jacket - Black SOLD!!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by UserName84, Aug 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UserName84

UserName84 Senior member

[COLOR=FF0000]SOLD[/COLOR]

Brand: South Willard x Crescent Down Works
    Model: California Winter Jacket
    Size: See below
    Color: Black

Description: South Willard by Crescent Down Works, black 60/40, prince of wales check, u.s. made, pendleton soft wool lining, black ripstop lining, leather button reinforcement, brass snaps, leather toggles. I bought this jacket brand new from South Willard ($335 / link to the official site) and have only worn it out once. Perfect for layering. Super solid construction.

Measurements: **It is a size small and fits 2 sizes larger (good for a size large or big medium with layers)**.(please note that these are rough measurements and can be off by 1/2" either way. Also the jacket has raglan shoulders which make it tough to measure)
    Pit to pit: ~22"
    Shoulders: ~19"

I can take more pictures if interested. PM me any questions or post them right here in the thread. Thanks!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      34.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      52.3 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg