1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SOLD!!! Club Monaco Navy Pinstripe Suit - 36s/r, 2 Button, Single Vent, Notch Lapel - TAKE A LOOK!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Master-Classter, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

[COLOR=FF00AA]SOLD!!!![/COLOR]

Up for sale I've got a size 36s navy pinstripe Club Monaco suit that I'm looking to sell since I don't wear it that often, so I'd rather someone else enjoy it, plus I need the cash so I am open to offers... Original retail was about $400-450, plus at least $50 in tailoring costs.

This is a great workhorse or starter suit.
    PM me if you have questions about details and to make (reasonable) offers. I'll ship worldwide but prefer North America obviously.

Here's the rundown:

Color and Style - navy blue with a faint grey pinstripe, notch lapels, 2 buttons (not high stance), single vented, 5 button functional cuffs, etc.
    100% wool, both the pants and jacket are lined (pants to the knee).
    Pants are flat front, have a zipper, and currently 1.5 inch cuffed.

Age and use - bought a few years ago, so it isn't any of the current models (which IMO have weird cuts). It's probably fused but doesn't feel cheap or anything, has a somewhat natural shoulder. I've worn it less than 10 times, just to a few job interviews and a wedding, so I'd say it's in 9/10 condition.
    Measurements - from memory, but I will send you exact ones. Shoulders around 16.5-17, chest around 19.5, length from bottom of collar about 29-29.5, sleeves about 24 with functional cuffs (were shortened). Pants waist is 30, then probably thigh 10.5-11, knee about 8.5, hem about 8, inseam probably about 29 with a 1.5inch cuff (so 2-3 inches to let out).

my stats - I'm 5'6, 125 lbs and I'd say this fits me pretty well but a bit loose in the body (I never took it in) and sleeves and body are a tad long... ie if you're around 5'7/8 and about 135-140 lbs then this will be perfect for you, otherwise it'll need a bit of tailoring (but what OTR suit doesn't).

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 19, 2011

2. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

price dropped from 200 to 175. Want this gone, make me an offer!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.