1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

(sold) Closet Cleaning Bundle 2: 3 pairs of size 32 pants - Zegna Incotex Chino Lino, Incotex Navy C

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by lagsun, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lagsun

lagsun Senior member

AAClearing out some more pants I don't wear much and bundling these three pairs to make it worth selling and shipping.

First is a pair of sand colored Zegna Incotex Chino Lino flat front pants with split rear waistband, belt loop and cuffs. I bought these off B&S and the tags have been cut. The pants have been worn twice and washed but still in like new condition.

Measurements are: Waist: 32", Front Rise: 10", Inseam: 30.5", Leg opening: 8", Cuff: 1.5"

Second is a pair of Incotex Navy 100% cotton flat front pants with split rear waistband and belt loop. I also bought these off B&S a while back and the tags have been cut and are labeled size eu48. The pants have been washed a few times but still in very good condition.

Measurements are: Waist: 32" Front Rise: 9.5" Inseam: 31" Leg opening: 7.5"

Last up is a pair of khaki moleskin Mabitex 100% cotton flat front pants with split rear waistband, belt loop and cuffs. I bought these off B&S tooand the pants have been worn and washed a number of times but still in very good condition. These fit slimmer than the other two.

Measurements are: Waist: 32", Front Rise: 9", Inseam: 31", Leg opening: 7.5", Cuff: 1.5"

US Priority Mail shipping in CONUS included. I'm asking for $60 via PayPal for all three items.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2011

2. JFK-esque

JFK-esque Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.