1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

SOLD: Brooks Brothers Jacket Original Tweed

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by fxh, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fxh

fxh Senior member

SOLD

Pictures show up better on my site

http://fxhopshop.blogspot.com.au/

This is the original a real thing, an Ivy Jacket from the famous Brooks Brothers USA. Made in USA see Union Made Tag.

I am selling because it doesn't quite fit me properly - its a bit tight. I'm usually a 41R- 42R depending on jacket. I got it from overseas owner because I wanted it to fit. Its a beautiful jacket and I'm still tempted to squeeze into it but alas this style in particular should not be tight and short. Sadly I must pass it on.

Brooks Brothers Makers natural shoulder tweed sack, tagged 40R . Natural shoulder, patch-and-flap hip pockets, 3/2 roll, two buttons on the cuffs, great medium cloth, brown with subtle vertical orange stripes, lapped seams,swelled edges, quarter lining. Lining is worn in the armpits, previous owner had done some darning in the armpits (see photo). Upper is in great condition though.

No smells in great condition.

Price:: $75 aud including postage in Oz.

These are my measurements. As you know fit can vary despite seemingly comparable measurements.
    Shoulder-to shoulder: 18.00" (measured straight across seam to seam)
    Pit-to-pit: 21.5"
    Flat across on middle button: 20"
    Sleeve from shoulder seam: 23.5"
    Length back : 29.5" (from bottom of collar seam)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.