1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

SOLD: BNWT Loro Piana Off White Baby Cashmere Classic V Neck Sweater IT 50 Medium Large $1195

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by newbie79, Mar 25, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newbie79

newbie79 Senior member

Plain-knit V neck in baby cashmere, made exclusively from the underfleece of Hircus goat kids. A distinctive reworking of a men’s wardrobe staple. Easy to coordinate with jackets and shirts. Size IT 50 would fit both a medium and large in my opinion.

Pictures don't do this piece justice.

• Details:
      Ribbed neckline, border and cuffs
      Classic cut
      Length to top of hip
      Composition: 100% cashmere
      Care and Maintenance: wash by hand or at 30 degrees with neutral detergent (Loro Piana Cashmere Soap) or dry clean using perchloroethylene. Warm iron.

Made in Italy
    Please don't hesitate to contact me for any questions.

I ship from the Netherlands to the confirmed address given to us by PayPal on the PayPal payment. Combined shipping is always possible. International registered shipping costs are $30.

Please check my other items (great brand new Loro Piana, Kiton, Ralph Lauren Purple Label and Edward Green items).

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.