1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD: BNWT LORO PIANA LARGE GREEN SOFT CASHMERE SILK LIGHT SCARF $795

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by newbie79, Feb 2, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newbie79

newbie79 Senior member

Since 1924 LORO PIANA has been one of the world’s leading manufacturers of fine fabrics, but for the past 20 years has also made LUXURIOUS clothes and accessories characterised by ultra-fine cashmere and merino wool.
    Amazing cashmere/silk scarf in a great color that combines well with almost everything from navy to browns!

• Size: 200 x 85 cm
    • Composition: 70% cashmere 30% silk
    • Only dry clean using ethylene perchloride. Press with a warm iron.
    • Made in Italy
    Please don't hesitate to contact me for any questions.

I ship from the Netherlands to the confirmed address given to us by PayPal on the PayPal payment. Combined shipping is always possible. International registered shipping costs are $30.

Please check my other items (great brand new Loro Piana, Kiton and Ralph Lauren Purple Label items).

2. razl

razl Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.