1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD!!! BNWT Albam Chinos - Size 28, Dark Green, Solid Construction - TAKE A LOOK!!!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Master-Classter, Sep 11, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

SOLD

Up for sale is a dark green pair of Chinos from Albam, BNWT. I just bought these from Albam a few weeks ago but the cut isn’t working for me. Really well made and in a nice dark green which is rare to find. Size 28 and pretty true to size.

Measurements – Waist – 14.5, Thigh – 11, Knee - 8, Hem - 7, Front Rise – 10.5, Back Rise - 15, Inseam – 33

Retail is $100 or something asking price -$55 shipped, which is a great deal. Just looking to pass along the sale price to someone else. Absolutely brand new with tags.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
  2. Tristan.sf

Tristan.sf Senior member

If they were a different color, I'd buy them in an instant. Cheers!

3. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

^^^ They had navy, black, etc at the webstore but I rarely see dark green so they're more unique IMO.

Still available for sale guys, PM interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.