• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SOLD - BNIB Carmina Black Captoe on Simpson UK8.5/US9.5 - PRICE DROP

Status
Not open for further replies.

zielschuss

Reaction score
Brand new, unworn Carmina black captoe balmoral on the Simpson last. It's a classic captoe which I bought for business functions, but the sleek silhouette of the Simpson last gives it a modern feel. A similar captoe is available at theshoemart.com for $545 here.

I'm a true US9.5 and wear most Carminas in UK8.5 but the Simpson is too snug for me in the toebox so these have to go (sadly). If you're a narrow US9.5 or a regular US9, these should work for you. Heel-toe length comes in at 30.2cm (11.89") and width at the widest part at the ball of the foot is 10.7cm (4.21").

$420 $400 $380 includes shipping and insurance to CONUS. I will consider international shipping at extra cost to the buyer. Comes with the original box and shoe bag. Know your size as there are no returns!

More pics here.

Attachments

Last edited:

hermit

Reaction score
Hi, Had some glitches with my net connection so not sure whether u got my mail yesterday. I have a clarification with regards to the sizing before we proceed to discuss the price. I normally wear a 90F in Church shoes. Will this Carmina fit me in your opinion?

Cheers,
Steve

zielschuss

Reaction score
Hi, Had some glitches with my net connection so not sure whether u got my mail yesterday. I have a clarification with regards to the sizing before we proceed to discuss the price. I normally wear a 90F in Church shoes. Will this Carmina fit me in your opinion?

Cheers,
Steve
I'm unfamiliar with Church's sizing unfortunately. Are there any other brands you can give me your size in? I'm very familiar with Alden, C&J and G&G sizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior