• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SOLD BNIB Bally Scribe Moka Brown Atos Oxfords Made in Switzerland. GYW. 11D

SOLD BNIB Bally Scribe Moka Brown Atos Oxfords Made in Switzerland. GYW. 11D

Kamil1987

Reaction score
Kamil1987 submitted a new listing:

BNIB Bally Scribe Moka Brown Atos Oxfords Made in Switzerland. GYW. 10.5D, 11D - Floor samples with MINOR scratches on soles.

I have for sale two stunning pairs of Brand New Made in Switzerland Bally oxfords. This is the highest series of Bally shoes called Sxribe. They retail for 950$.
This shoes are sewn using Goodyear Welt and the stitch is hidden in the sole. By the thickness I suppose this is double leather sole. Their color is described as Moka Brown which is a dark brown with some grain and depth to it.
The sizing reminds me of a regular Allen Edmonds sizing and the width is medium (American D). The sizes...
Read more about this listing...

Kamil1987

Reaction score
Kamil1987 updated BNIB Bally Scribe Moka Brown Atos Oxfords Made in Switzerland. GYW. 10.5D, 11D with a new update entry:

BNIB Bally Scribe oxfords in moka brown. US 10.5D and 11D.

I have for sale two stunning pairs of Brand New Made in Switzerland Bally oxfords. This is the highest series of Bally shoes called Scribe. They retail for 950$.
This shoes are sewn using Goodyear Welt and the stitch is hidden in the sole. By the thickness I suppose this is double leather sole. Their color is described as Moka Brown which is a dark brown with some grain and depth to it.
The sizing reminds me of a regular Allen Edmonds sizing and the width is medium (American D). The sizes...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.