1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

SOLD--BNIB Alden for Need Supply Union Hill Indy Boot, 10.5D, Tan Suede

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by brp2, Jan 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brp2

brp2 Senior member

Price dropped, for the last time. While I'm amazed that these haven't sold -- since every other Alden I've posted here has, and in next to no time -- if they don't sell at this price, I'm just going to wear them.

For your consideration:

Up for sale here is a brand new pair of Alden's Union Hill Indy Boots, made for Need Supply. They're a size 10.5D on the Trubalance last; they have commando soles, a natural welt, brass eyelets and light edges. They're a fantastic looking boot, but I've never even tried them on as they just seem (regrettably) redundant when compared to my well-worn natural CXL Indys. You can see more of the boots here, where they're priced at $550 and nearly sold out: http://needsupply.com/mens/shoes/union-hill-indy-boot.html

I'm offering the boots for less than Need Supply's price because I won them in the SF's holiday auction for $460. With fees included, I paid $473 and change. As such, at $500$475$450$420 I'm not looking to make any money on this transaction -- the difference between my purchase price and the asking price here will cover shipping, tracking, and insurance. In fact, with PayPal fees, I'll probably lose a bit. -- in fact, at the current price, with shipping and fees, I'm going to be solidly in the red on this one. So get yourself a deal on a great pair of boots.

Know your size, 'cause I can't accept returns. These come with the original shoe bags and box, and even the box they were originally shipped in. Shipping with tracking and insurance is included.

Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
  2. CEE88

CEE88 Senior member

Great looking boot!

3. brp2

brp2 Senior member

Thanks, I agree! Can't say I'll be too disappointed if no one buys and I end up holding on to these.

4. Bbombers85

Bbombers85 Senior member

Bummer. half size too big for me! Would've bought for sure since I'm looking for snuff indy boots for the summer.

5. tricky

tricky Senior member

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
  6. razl

razl Senior member

7. pvoytko

pvoytko Senior member

is it bad if i bought these i would just carelessly beat them up?

8. brp2

brp2 Senior member

I don't know what else you're supposed to do with light colored suede Indy boots! Certainly not keep them in the box like I'm doing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.