1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

[SOLD] BNIB Alden for Leffot Navy Suede Longwings - 8.5D, Barrie Last

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by SenorChang, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SenorChang

SenorChang Senior member

So, I pre-ordered these when I wore longwings a lot. I've since stopped wearing them almost entirely. My deposit was non-refundable, so I couldn't cancel my order.

That being said, this is still the best longwing makeup ever. I'm selling them for exactly what I paid for them. $515.00 + $13.00 for shipping.

I don't have my own photos, because I haven't received them yet. But I just received an email from Colin saying that they've received them at their facility and will be shipping soon. If they haven't sold by the time I receive them, I'll put some of my own photos up.

More info available here: http://leffot.com/shop/alden-x-leffot-longwing-blucher-navy-suede-pre-order/

PM me with any questions.

01/10/13, 12:52pm EDIT:

The shoes arrived today. I tried them on (on carpet with a shoe horn) and decided they're not for me. Included will be the dust bags, box, and original receipt (no shoe trees as they did not come with them).

01/26/13, 5:25pm EDIT:

I'm dropping the price to $500.00 USD shipped to the continental United States

SOLD.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.