1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD: Allen Edmonds Rutledge 9D, Custom Made Cap-Toe Spectators, BNIB REG. $695, FREE SHIPPING

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Close Hoarse, Mar 28, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Close Hoarse

Close Hoarse Senior member

Allen Edmonds Rutledge
    9D, Custom Made Cap-Toe Spectators
    Brand-New-In-Box, 1st Quality
    FREE SHIPPING CONUS

Absolutely gorgeous, classic, custom made black and white spectators. Just in time for spring.
    Regular price on these beauties is $495 plus another $100 for the custom colors.

FEATURES:
    Black & White Calf Leather
    Made in USA
    Goodyear Welt Construction
    Oak Tanned Leather Sole
    New #3 Welted Last
    Fits True to Size
    Re-Craftable
    Very Comfortable
    Original Box Included

If you're not happy with your shoes, I will gladly refund your money, BUT Returns will not be accepted it there are signs of abuse. Returns will not be accepted without authorization, and buyer is responsible for return shipping.
    NOTE: I ship to CONFIRMED addresses via FED EX or USPS.
    Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.