1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

SOLD! Allen Edmonds Hampstead black woven short-wing, balmoral oxford, 11D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by smfdoc, Dec 7, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smfdoc

smfdoc Senior member

Los Angeles. "Swimmin' pools; movie stars."
    Allen Edmonds Hampstead black woven short-wing, balmoral oxford, size 11D

I need to find a new home for this Allen Edmonds Hampstead black woven short-wing, balmoral oxford, size 11D. It is in very good condition with light wear on the new heels and rubber covering over the leather sole. This is a great combination for those who live in wetter climates. The weaving and all stitching is in good condition. This shoe was built on the 108 last for a sleek appearance.

Shoe care guidelines from Allen Edmonds

Leather: Black calf
    Cleaning: AE Conditioner Cleaner
    Premium Polish: Black Premium Polish

Built on the 108 last. Known more simply as the 8 last, the 108 last has an elongated forepart with a tapered and flatter toe. It is similar to the 222 last with a longer, narrower fit and a rounded toe.

Shoes built on 108 last
    • Carlyle
    • Clark Street
    • Delray
    • LaSalle
    • Mora 2.0
    • Sapienza
    • Steen
    • Vernon

Contact me with PM and I can send an invoice from PayPal. I will ship out via USPS Priority mail on the day a payment arrives before 3:00. Refunds are allowed within 14 days. Buyer pays for shipping. Canadian residents will be responsible for paying any import taxes assessed on the shoe.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.