1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD Allen Edmonds Fairfax: BRAND NEW IN BOX: Sizes 9D, 9.5D, 10D, 10.5D, Black Whole Cut Oxfor

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Close Hoarse, Mar 3, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Close Hoarse

Close Hoarse Senior member

Allen Edmonds Fairfax:
    9.5D, 10D

Black Whole Cut Oxford
    BRAND NEW IN THE BOX

VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES - ONLY 1 IN EACH SIZE

The Fairfax was one of the MOST popular models Allen Edmonds ever made. Check the Favorite AE threads on SF. They sold for $325, and you can save up to $100 on these almost- impossible-to-find-brand-new-in-the-box- beauties.

The WholeCut style is THE most elegant shoe to wear and the most difficult shoe to make. You will always look and feel good in this stylish and versatile shoe.
    Thanks for looking.
    These shoes are advertised elsewhere, so the sale is subject to end at any time.
    Shoe trees are NOT included.

I will include a free pair of the red laces.
    RETURNS: PLEASE READ
    If you wish to return the shoes within three days of receipt, all I ask is that you take care to return them in the same condition that you received them. No refund can be made if shoes show signs of abuse.
    Thanks

Shipping is $14 in US. Elsewhere, to be determined.

NOTE: I ship to confirmed addresses via FED EX or USPS.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
  2. thecentennial

thecentennial Senior member

I LOVE my Fairfax. Seriously. If my Fairfax were a lady, I would hit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.