• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SOLD Allen Edmonds Fairfax 9D. Black Whole Cut Oxford, Very good condition. Returns Permitted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Close Hoarse

Reaction score

Allen Edmonds Fairfax 9D
Black, Whole Cut Oxford

The WholeCut style is THE most elegant shoe to wear and the most difficult shoe to make as you can see from the photos.

Very good condition. RARE, Cost new was $325. These still have over 90% of their life expectancy still in them.

As you can see in the photos, I've made a small repair to the right heel. This does not affect the wear or beauty in any way.

Shipping is $14 in the CONUS. Anywhere else to be determined.
Shoes come with a 3 day check-out period. If you'd like to return the shoes, I will gladly refund your money, but buyer is responsible for all shipping in both directions.

Shoe trees are NOT included.

NOTE: I ship to confirmed addresses via FED EX or USPS

Attachments

Last edited:

longwalker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
true to size? sole length? bal point length?

Close Hoarse

Reaction score
true to size? sole length? bal point length?

Thanks for the inquiry. The sole is 11.75 inches from heel to toe, and it's 4" wide at its widest point. It's pretty much like most AEs as to fit. It's easy enough to go try on a pair near you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.