1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

(SOLD) Alden Whiskey Shell Cordovan Short Wing Oxford Shoes, Size 8.5 D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Acro-Pilot, Jun 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acro-Pilot

Acro-Pilot Active Member

Up for sale are the rare Whiskey Shell Cordovan Oxford Short Wing on the Tremont Last in Alden 8.5D.

These were purchased new by me from Alden DC and ship with box, bags and travel bags…everything you would receive if purchasing them new from Alden. These were $715 new from Alden and were a Pre-Order. They are used but have been very well cared for as you'll see in the pictures. I take great pride in keeping my shoes looking tip top.

Styleforum Price: $549 shipped anywhere in the CONUS via PayPal to a confirmed address

Email for questions or PayPal: peter.fruehling@comcast.net

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016

2. Acro-Pilot

Acro-Pilot Active Member

The boots have been sold. Thanks to Styleforum and the buyer. ...and another big thanks to the international buyer for being such a great member to work with.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.