1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD!: Alden - Natural Chromexcel NST, Barrie Last, Size 8D - PRICE DROP 6/5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by 100 yrs, Dec 8, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 100 yrs

100 yrs Senior member

For sale are recently acquired Alden Norwegian Split Toe (NST) bluchers in natural chromexcel, size 8D on the barrie last. Other details include 360 degree storm welt and double leather waterloc soles. They do not fit me as well as I'd hoped, and it's unfortunately as they make a perfect casual shoe that is sure to age beautifully. They've been worn about a half a dozen times, mostly at the office, and kept on shoe trees when not in use.

I am asking for $415 $390 $375 $330 which includes shipping to the CONUS and original shoe box and bags. Purchased from the Shoe Mart (http://www.theshoemart.com/alden-me...sdls-24231_ald_m_nst_tie_with_pre-stitch.html). Payment accepted via paypal.

The barrie last runs about a half size large. Please feel free to ask me any questions. Willing to entertain offers. Have a nice day!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2013
  2. joshr3935

joshr3935 Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.