1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

(Sold) Alden Color 8 Chukka - Shell Cordovan

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Shawnc, Nov 7, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shawnc

Shawnc Senior member

Item for Sale
    Size 9D Alden / Unionmade color 8 Chukka - This boot has been worn 4 times, only twice since high-quality vibram topys have been added to BOTH the sole and heel.

Item Description
    Offered is the standard Alden chukka in immaculate condition in color 8 shell cordovan. This chukka is about as versatile a shoe as you will find. It can we worn with denim, chinos, blazers and suits. The color 8 is a great shade and the shell displays minimal creasing. Always check the pic's without shoe trees as they tell the true story. The boots were formed on the Barrie last, which most people size down 1/2 size from TTS. PLEASE know your Barrie size as I cannot accept returns. Let me know of any questions.
    A few items of note:

• Immaculate boots that are as versatile as they come
    • Perfect style for fall/winter
    • Only 4 wears with high-quality topys added
    • 

Last picture is a high-end Raymond Weil I also have listed. Take a look. 

Seller Background - Important
    I am an avid ebayer, mostly buyer but occasional seller. Lately my items sold include shoes (both high-end and moderate price), high-end watches, briefcases, and women purses. You should check my seller feedback and you will see that I have perfect ratings. You will also notice the glowing feedback on my recent sale of Alden's. The reasons are many, all of my items are ready for immediate use. No need for resoles, repairs, or even shines. I own so many that none of them get much use and as such, are in great shape. Additionally, my prices are the best on eBay. I'm not trying to get rich. Simply to move some high-quality merchandise at great prices. Lastly, I follow through on my transactions. Shipping speed is commensurate with payment speed. I love eBay and do everything I can to ensure a smooth transaction and satisfied customer. This recent batch of merchandise is easily my best yet. A little of everything and some really rare pieces. Check my other auctions for some really great deals. 

Attached Files:

2. sportin_life

sportin_life Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.