1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

*SOLD* Alden 975 #8 LWB size 12 C

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by herrmj, Mar 18, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. herrmj

herrmj Senior member

The Alden long wing blucher in #8 shell cordovan (barrie last). I have worn these out ~10 times since buying used here on b&s. Note the scratches by the heel, and the creasing on the front. They have been in shoe trees and brushed with horsehair after wear.
    Purchased from another styleforum member - http://www.styleforum.net/t/281342/...-size-12-a-c-lightly-worn-free-conus-shipping

I am selling due to sizing - these ended up being too tight on my toes. Keep in mind the barrie last runs .5 size long, so these would fit someone with a 12.5 C brannock measurement.

Picasa album is here

Paypal only. I pay shipping, and they will come with shoe trees, alden bags, and alden box.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
  2. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

Fantastic deal and a great seller. Would pick them up myself if cash was available. Best of luck in the sale.

3. herrmj

herrmj Senior member

Sold - thanks for the kind words El Argentino.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.