1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

[SOLD] 48EU/M Our Legacy Grey Suede Blouson

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by wklq76a, Jul 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wklq76a

wklq76a Senior Member

For your consideration is an Our Legacy unstructured and unlined suede blouson in oxidized grey. This originally retailed for about $800.

I’ve worn this one time, and decided it’s just a bit too cropped for me. Heavy suede with heavy-duty RiRi zippers, I really wish it fit me better. It’s in like-new condition, and I would say it fits a slim medium well. Color is most accurate in the pictures with the tag – basically a charcoal grey.

Asking price is $250 $225 + shipping. Please see measurements below, and reach out with any questions! I cannot accept returns.

Chest (p2p): 19.5 inches
    Shoulder (s2s): 18.75 inches
    Sleeve (seam to cuff): 24.75 inches
    Length (cottom of collar to hem): 24.75 inches

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.