1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD! $215 3sixteen SL-100x - Straight Leg Indigo Selvedge Denim Size 33 - BNWOT

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Beatlegeuse, Jun 14, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

First to pay gets the item, Paypal only, FREE CONUS SHIPPING, PM me with any questions!

Up for sale is a brand new w/o tags pair of 3sixteen SL-100x - Straight Leg Indigo Selvedge Denim in size 33. I took the tags of them, and washed them once - cold wash and hang dry. I wanted to get any shrinkage out of the way before wearing them, but I ended up never wearing them, so I'm unloading them here. The only shrinkage was maybe a quarter inch to a half inch in the inseam - but the jeans are still very long, about 36.5". I didn't notice any shrinkage in any other dimensions.

These sell for $215 brand new and never go on sale, so pick them up here at a discounted price, only $175 $160 $140 shipped!

Click the below link for more details and complete measurements:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index....id=438&zenid=ceb3939c368c0816a5d5748de571bae4

Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
  2. Beatlegeuse

3. Beatlegeuse

Another drop, down to $140!

4. Beatlegeuse

these are now $OLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.