1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SOLD! $215 3sixteen SL-100x - Straight Leg Indigo Selvedge Denim Size 33 - BNWOT

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Beatlegeuse, Jun 14, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Distinguished Member

First to pay gets the item, Paypal only, FREE CONUS SHIPPING, PM me with any questions!

Up for sale is a brand new w/o tags pair of 3sixteen SL-100x - Straight Leg Indigo Selvedge Denim in size 33. I took the tags of them, and washed them once - cold wash and hang dry. I wanted to get any shrinkage out of the way before wearing them, but I ended up never wearing them, so I'm unloading them here. The only shrinkage was maybe a quarter inch to a half inch in the inseam - but the jeans are still very long, about 36.5". I didn't notice any shrinkage in any other dimensions.

These sell for $215 brand new and never go on sale, so pick them up here at a discounted price, only $175 $160 $140 shipped!

Click the below link for more details and complete measurements:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index....id=438&zenid=ceb3939c368c0816a5d5748de571bae4

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2012

2. Beatlegeuse

drop to $160!

3. Beatlegeuse

Another drop, down to $140!

4. Beatlegeuse

these are now $OLD!

Thread Status: