1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Sofas and all things couchey

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by Matt, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Alter

Alter Senior member

I think this will be my new sofa.

http://www.cassinausa.com/contemporary/276_aspen.html#

Someone tell me why this is not a good idea [​IMG]

!luc

It's nice...very nice. Though I don't like that red colour so much. The beige and white versions in the smaller pictures look nicer, but I guess it depends on the interior you will place it in.

Would you purchase one of two? I like the look in the top picture with the single sofa and end table.

2. Luc-Emmanuel

Luc-Emmanuel Senior member

It's nice...very nice. Though I don't like that red colour so much. The beige and white versions in the smaller pictures look nicer, but I guess it depends on the interior you will place it in.

Would you purchase one of two? I like the look in the top picture with the single sofa and end table.

Yes, I'll go for a light colour, either beige or light grey. And it will be only one piece.
    I don't have the space (12 ft!) for a double.

It's a very comfortable sofa. And I like the idea of putting a pillow at the end and using it as a daybed.
    I need to see the end table "in real". I don't like it that much from the picture, but the hollow transparent plexiglass base is an interesting option, especially in lighting.

!luc

3. RJman

RJman Senior member Dubiously Honored

Anyone familiar with LOVE Editions by Jerome Faillant-Dumas? They provide the furniture in the current Arnys catalog, which is very beautiful although I suspect incredibly expesnive...

4. tundrafour

tundrafour Senior member

Lucky Strike, those are beautiful! I really have to get out to a Scandanavian couch auction sometime...

5. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

Anyone familiar with LOVE Editions by Jerome Faillant-Dumas? They provide the furniture in the current Arnys catalog, which is very beautiful although I suspect incredibly expesnive...
    Are they LOVE in the YSL sense? Or as Medea via Lars von Trier said, "Love is the greatest sorrow".

6. Nellie

Nellie New Member

He makes very beautiful furniture in limited editions. You choose fabrics and they limit the production to a few select pieces. They have a shop in the rue de Bourgogne in the 7th in Paris where they show their furniture. Jerome is also a very well know interior designer in Paris as well as a Creative Director for many luxury brands. All of the furniture is hand made in France.