• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Soda Pop/Soft Drinks...

Shorty Long

Reaction score
What do you rate?

Me...boylan's natural cane cola and red rock cola

Flame

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Only the ginger ale in whisky.

CoryB

Reaction score
I'm a Coke fan. I don't drink Coke that frequently, but I really love Coke and ice cream floats.

StevenRocks

Reaction score
Blenheim Ginger Ale
smile.gif

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ginger ale, but i have caught myself ordering sprite at restaurants occasionally for lunch when ice tea sounds boring to me (hardly ever). wacky, i used to HATE sprite!

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I drink massive quantities of Rockstar. That is sort of a soda. In fact I just downed a "triple" size can. My dad buys Blue Sky Soda and I drink that at home. When I'm out and about I prefer RC Cola, but Coke/Pepsi/Barq's/Mountain Dew will do in a pinch.

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I used to drink soda a lot, but now I only use it as a mixer in alcoholic drinks (usually coke or cherry coke). If I do have a soda it will be fruit flavored, usually orange. A good lime flavored soda also hits the spot. Sprecher products are also good.
OD.jpg
"Enjoy this super citrus drink of natural orange flavors, honey and vanilla for a creamy, dreamy taste experience that's over the moon. In your wildest dreams, cows roam the orange groves in search of a starry spot for sitting and sipping a succulent citrus soda."
puma_label.jpg
"All Natural Puma Kola, is fire-brewed in our unique gas-fired kettle for distinctive flavor and character. Each batch is made from scratch using the finest ingredients; kola extract, real vanilla, a pinch of cinnamon and pure honey."
ravinred.jpg
"We have searched Wisconsin far and wide for the finest all-natural ingredients, brewed them in our gas-fired kettle and bottled this gourmet soda just for you. Pure cherry juice is skillfully combined with the natural essence of real cranberries and blended with honey and ginseng for a high-energy soft drink that is the perfect balance of sweet and tart."

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Diet Sprite -- no calories, no caffeine, no artificial color. Like drinking water, only with flavor. And lots of chemicals.

but they're GOOD chemicals!
laugh.gif

speaking of sodas, i have read somewhere that global sale of sodas is on the decline because of the popularity of what they call "alternative drinks" like sports drinks, tea blends, coffee and bottled water. they call water alternative!

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
Canada%20Dry%20Ginger%20Ale%20L.jpg

on the airplane

and
SPOLUMBOS_SodasDrinks.jpg

whenever. yum.

Arnold_Horseshack

Reaction score
i love what we call the suicide at my restaurant. thats where you take a cup and you mix up every soda pop ya can from the founten. you get ta mix ab, coke, diet, sprite, Lemonaid, strawberry and orange soda. it tastes good all mixed up like that...lol....

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads