• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Fútbol • Calcio • Futebol - 2012-2013 Thread (Including EURO2012)

millionaire75

Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/socce...ade-rod-stewart-cry-tears-223503777--sow.html

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
To all the NJ Red Bull fans your club is a bunch of pussies. We had 600 + DC United Supporters drive down and what happens we sit around and the you cancel the game because of a little snow. Unreal. 8 hours in a bus wasted. I hope you get wrecked tonight.

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

To all the NJ Red Bull fans your club is a bunch of pussies. We had 600 + DC United Supporters drive down and what happens we sit around and the you cancel the game because of a little snow. Unreal. 8 hours in a bus wasted. I hope you get wrecked tonight.

... except it was MLS that canceled the game, not the Red Bulls...

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
pics are on my tumblr page. I think I did a good job considering it was an iphone and I am not a photographer.

Sir Humphrey Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thank you again for your considered opinion on the game north of the border and for labelling most of the Scots football-supporting population 'scum'. None of us has enough cash to waste on bombs at the moment.

Hullo, Hullo
We are the Billy Boys
Hullo, Hullo
You'll know us by our noise
We're up to our knees in fenian blood
Surrender or you'll die
For we are
The Brigton Derry Boys

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Maybe the weegies haven't got the money to fund a war in their own country any more but that doesn't stop them glorifying it, eh?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
DC UNITED!!!!!!!! Now we need to beat Houston and we are Golden. Won't even discuss Liverpool.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A worthy game winner right here from Mario Martinez in the 81st minute to put the Sounders past RSL and into the next playoff round.

This was about the only ball that was going to beat RSL keeper Rimando, who is incredible.

SoundersVsRSL-MarioMartinezGoal.gif

SoundersVsRSL-MarioMartinezGoal3.gif

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yup, I watched the game is was a great goal. The girls at the bar weren't to happy tough. I want the sounders to beat the galaxy, for sure.

herrmj

Reaction score
I lost it when mario put that one in. Very excited to finally see sounders advance in the playoffs.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good night. What a shot. Props to the Sounders.

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Much more impressive from the second angle. I thought Rimando had a broken face or something? Let's go Keane & co.!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
DC UNITED play Houston tonight.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
arsenal :facepalm:
arteta looks like he's been run over by a train, overplayed. gives up penalty on one end and misses a (bad-call) pk by passing side-footed to keeper pfff 2-0 up you only know it'll end 3-3 ... that's the RVP diference, united down 0-2 you know he'll be there for 3-2 :fu:

city throwing away chance after chance ...

fwiffo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does that mean we're back to worrying that Arsenal won't be in the top four again? Spurs are going to just keep their points now.

fwiffo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2-1 for City...Dzeko.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads