• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Fútbol • Calcio • Futebol - 2012-2013 Thread (Including EURO2012)

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a stream for USA qualifier tonight? Normal source is completely shot.

tullytra

Reaction score
thefirstrow.eu link 4 works for me. The pitch looks terrible. I can't fathom a draw coming out of this match.

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Johnson certainly justifying taking Jozy's spot on the roster. I don't think anyone predicted that from him.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

not looking forward to France's qualifier with Spain today at all...

Euro Game of the Day for sure.

Super pumped to see if Arg and USA pull it out.

momentoftruth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With a full team ,we're already fucked...
With an inexperienced midfield, we are going to be slaughtered..

Yup. Not to mention Koscielny and Sakho's first game together. If we lose by less than 3 I'll consider it a moral victory

Mark Anthony

Reaction score
Best wishes to our Canadian boys who have a date in Hell today. Tegucigalpa is probably one of the top five or so most hostile places on earth to play an away match.

Need one point to get to the final group qualifying stage. Haven't been there since '97.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Best wishes to our Canadian boys who have a date in Hell today. Tegucigalpa is probably one of the top five or so most hostile places on earth to play an away match.
Need one point to get to the final group qualifying stage. Haven't been there since '97.

I'd concur, as an American having lived abroad in Latin America. Shouldn't be as much of a nightmare for Canadians though...

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Is it that bad there?

Mark Anthony

Reaction score
It is quite intense for opposing players. Stadium is modest at about 35000 but they are hostile and are famous for the bags full of urine being "rained" down upon players.

Plus they say Tegucigalpa is the murder capital of the world.

ask these soccer players

Last edited:

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

It is quite intense for opposing players. Stadium is modest at about 35000 but they are hostile and are famous for the bags full of urine being "rained" down upon players.
Plus they say Tegucigalpa is the murder capital of the world.
ask these soccer players

Bags full of urine...

Or they all have weak bladders or they love their *************s over there...

I'm sure Canada fans will give a pass on that away game..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads