• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Fútbol • Calcio • Futebol - 2012-2013 Thread (Including EURO2012)

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Suicide rates will go up.

tullytra

Reaction score
They have to keep Gerrard. Why deal the only playmaker in the midfield? No one else (looking at Henderson, Downing and Adam to a lesser extent) have done a thing out there. Gerrard may be old, but he's their best hope in midfield until at least the transfer window and most likely the season.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I agree but when Gerrards time come to a close the money Liverpool will have between him and that waste called Andy Carroll will be enough to buy some great talent.

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They have to keep Gerrard. Why deal the only playmaker in the midfield? No one else (looking at Henderson, Downing and Adam to a lesser extent) have done a thing out there. Gerrard may be old, but he's their best hope in midfield until at least the transfer window and most likely the season.

Charlie Adam plays for Stoke now, anyway.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Liverpool is one of those monsters of the EPL that's never been relegated before, right? What would happen on Merseyside if they dropped... :eek:

Correct me if I'm worng, but I think its the other Merseysiders across the park at Everton who have England's longest top flight run. Longer than Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal yes?

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Well that makes the money spent on him last year even worse. I wasn't aware they paid for only one year of his services.

They didn't. A new manager came in, deemed him surplus to requirements, and sold him to Stoke.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
ok this weekend who cares about EPL (well saturday come on you gunners!) because

REAL v BARCA

and an hour after that kick off, AC v INTER and MARSEILLE v PSG

:drool: :bounce2: :lurk: :cool:

Last edited:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Get the football channel on direct tv or download the ESPN app on Xbox allows you to watch most matches.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Get the football channel on direct tv or download the ESPN app on Xbox allows you to watch most matches.

ESPN has lost the right to most games^. Haven't had anything from Spain or Italy all season due to BeIN swooping for all rights. Only show Liga Sagres (Port) and your EPL match of the week (Beyond NCAA soccer, and other random things like that).

Streaming is your best bet.

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it seems like the selection of games on ESPN3 is really poor this season. Haven't seen a single Bundesliga game, when usually there was one every weekend.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

Yeah, it seems like the selection of games on ESPN3 is really poor this season. Haven't seen a single Bundesliga game, when usually there was one every weekend.

goltv has bundesliga
btw I have BeIN it's great :D

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member