• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Fútbol • Calcio • Futebol - 2012-2013 Thread (Including EURO2012)

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Liverpool 3rd
uhoh.gif

Personally, I think the Dortmund ones look fantastic. Puma's been doing a great job with their kits as of late.
Bro kit to match my tribal tats, bro

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Liverpool to get relegated in the coming season?? Haha!!

Man city kit
home - what's with the collar? so much better without
away - reminds me of aston villa.

clockwise

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not surprised about the RvP situation. Not upset with Robin and not with the club. This is how it has to be in modern football, unless you are owned by oil sheik lunatics f course.

Hope he ends up staying, or moves to Spain!

Would feel a tiny bit slightly upset if he follows Toure, Clichy, Adebayor and Nasri,. But I am so happy I am not a ManC or Chelsea fan. Fuk the noveau riche actually.

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Not surprised about the RvP situation. Not upset with Robin and not with the club. This is how it has to be in modern football, unless you are owned by oil sheik lunatics f course.
Hope he ends up staying, or moves to Spain!
Would feel a tiny bit slightly upset if he follows Toure, Clichy, Adebayor and Nasri,. But I am so happy I am not a ManC or Chelsea fan. Fuk the noveau riche actually.

It would be heart breaking if RVP went to City. These are the most detestable club on the planet. So arrogant and just overall 'orrible!!

He should go to Chelsea and partner with Hulk.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any chance Bayern can draw RVP? Or has he exclusively said that he wants "Spain"?

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That is ugly. Tribal? Really? Don't know why Liverpool switched to warrior.

Outrageous monies in a financially strapped market.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would think a team w/ Roma's reputation and history could score a better shirt sponsor than Kappa...? Or at least produce something more innovative? If there's ever been a shirt that looks exactly the same season to season, it's Roma.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I would think a team w/ Roma's reputation and history could score a better shirt sponsor than Kappa...? Or at least produce something more innovative? If there's ever been a shirt that looks exactly the same season to season, it's Roma.

I don't remember their shirts ever being different than this one (the collar maybe)..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads