• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Futbol • Calcio 2011/2012

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

what? how to describe a pr.ck and an as.hole?

I genuinely do not know what Neuer or the other players did say...

I didn't watch the interviews at all or read the German press..

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I genuinely do not know what Neuer or the other players did say...
I didn't watch the interviews at all or read the German press..

tbh, you didn't miss anything. it's soothing for the afflicted austrian football soul, though.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I can't support Chelsea because I don't like the way they play...
I have been now 3 times at the Brige and everytime they were dominated and were counting on free kicks , corners to score..
I support a team playing attacking football such as Arsenal in the past, now Barcelona..

I can't recall a home game that was like what you describe. What games did you see -- were they early this season through firing of AVB? That was a very tough stretch.

It is rare for them to play that way at home. You don't see Chelsea "dominated" often. Even their haters will acknowledge they are a powerful team that counterattacks with pace. They also can play end to end football with high pace and skill, although they were not going to do that in Munich when missing 4 key players. I have have enjoyed watching Di Matteo's Chelsea.

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Atlético Madrid have won their second in a series of friendlies in Colombia.

On Saturday the Spaniards beat América de Cali 2-1, with goals by Radamel Falcao and Eduardo Salvio.

the goal :eek:

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited:

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unreal that strike. Looked to be going up, maybe hitting the travesaño, but just dips. Wow.

Also, so awesome to hear that Colombian accent. So different from typical commentary you're accustomed to hearing :nodding:

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I like the keeper's reaction, the way he just puts his hands on his hips like, "now wtf was i supposed to have done about THAT."

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I can't recall a home game that was like what you describe. What games did you see -- were they early this season through firing of AVB? That was a very tough stretch.
It is rare for them to play that way at home.
You don't see Chelsea "dominated" often. Even their haters will acknowledge they are a powerful team that counterattacks with pace. They also can play end to end football with high pace and skill, although they were not going to do that in Munich when missing 4 key players. I have have enjoyed watching Di Matteo's Chelsea.

that's what some good analysts said. thank you for that. drogba's penalty was pure gold. thank you for that, either.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
tomorrow: bayern versus the netherlands

any predictions?

Last edited:

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

tomorrow: bayern versus the netherlands
any predictions?

How strong is the NedNT? First stringers? Coming off a devastating defeat, I'd say Holland. Robben probably won't even play a significant role.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I like the keeper's reaction, the way he just puts his hands on his hips like, "now wtf was i supposed to have done about THAT."

I may be imagining things, but it looks like his boots (Falcao's, not the goalie's) have different colored soles? :slayer:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics