• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Futbol • Calcio 2011/2012

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Now, for an example of what a truly special pass looks like, here you go, watch the slo mo and reply, look at the technique:
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]
Still think Messi's pass was something special?

GOOD GOD. :slayer:

Eternal gratitude for posting this. Oh Lord.

Back in his day, Beckham could put that ball ANYWHERE HE ******* WANTED.

Quatsch

Reaction score

GOOD GOD. :slayer:
Eternal gratitude for posting this. Oh Lord.
Back in his day, Beckham could put that ball ANYWHERE HE ******* WANTED.

He still puts out some pretty effing sweet passes from time to time in MLS.

grizzlybear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so how about the joy of my life INTERNAZIONALE! what is it, 8 straight wins in league,cup, and CL?

man I've loved claudio ranieri since his days at roma and juventus (as a coach)

sneijder is back and healthy, good game against genoa today. Maicon scored another stunner :slayer:

i'm ready for my inter tattoo :nodding:

Quatsch

Reaction score
Wicked goal. Perfect placement - the keeper could do virtually nothing about it.

venessian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That Maicon goal was superb. Inter look like they are set to extend him through 2015. Still the best in the world at his position and a truly class player. They also seem to be going after Lucas (and now M'Vila as well) more aggressively than they are going after Tevez, which is good. I think they are better off reinforcing the midfield for now, rather than messing with the attack. Zarate looks like he's a failure here and could be sold to Genova soon. Another Gaspexperiment which did not work. 8 wins in the last 9 matches and something like 14 goals for vs 2 against...not bad Claudio!

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
I wonder if buying a player from second division of Oman is what should convince van persie to stay ?? hmm

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I wonder if buying a player from second division of Oman is what should convince van persie to stay ?? hmm

I like it, Wegner. I like it.

And an interesting article about AVB's take on England's youth development system. I wonder if this has any weight.

Sir Humphrey Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

And an interesting article about AVB's take on England's youth development system. I wonder if this has any weight.

Won't happen. Wengers against it but the football league clubs will not vote for it, why would they?

Last edited:

grizzlybear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
shah, im trying to watch games on todayfoot.com like ive always had and now it says "sorry but this website isnt available in your country" :puzzled: is it because of the sopa/pipa thing?
?? i just want to watch some ******* soccer games **** :(

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

shah, im trying to watch games on todayfoot.com like ive always had and now it says "sorry but this website isnt available in your country" :puzzled: is it because of the sopa/pipa thing?
?? i just want to watch some ******* soccer games **** :(

Try rojadirecta.es

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
LOL defoe for game winnar!!!

LEscott should get reviewed for that klingon forearm into Kabul's face. maybe supermario too for a possible stamp

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
sup
eadim-mario-brothers-2smal.jpg

Last edited:

tullytra

Reaction score

LOL defoe for game winnar!!!
LEscott should get reviewed for that klingon forearm into Kabul's face. maybe supermario too for a possible stamp

Balotelli definitely should be reviewed. The first leg looked alright, but that second coming through seemed like a reverse Suh. That game was fun to watch. City really missed Kompany today. That goal for Defoe was awful defending, but Bale's was beautiful. It was nice to see him get that after botching an earlier opportunity in the box.

Looking forward to Arsenal and United, but I have to laugh at Fox's coverage. I love that they're showing a regular game, but it seems like they just put Piers Morgan on there since he's British. He very well could know a great deal about soccer, but it still makes me laugh to see him on there.

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Piers is an Arsenal fan. And an embarrassment to the rest of us Arsenal fans, the Queen is kooler fan than he is :mad:

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics