1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

soap for body odor.

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by farfisa23, Sep 17, 2011.

1. farfisa23

farfisa23 Senior member

I started working out a lot lately and my Hermes soap can't stand up to my BO. Damn French!

What soaps do you use to prevent BO and keep smelling clean.

2. willpower

willpower Senior member

1) Use CertainDri roll on on your pits - Target carries it. Takes 2 days of applications before it starts working, but then it does a great job.

2) When you wash your clothes add Downy Unstopables Fresh Scent - Target, Ralphs carries it.

http://www.downy.com/en-US/product/unstopables-fresh.jspx#video-demo

3) Get an polyester/nylon exfoliating wash cloth from the 99Cents Store and use Dial Antibacterial Soap. Dr Bronner's Peppermint or Eucalyptus soap will work as well.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
  3. Reggs

Reggs Senior member