• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

So, where to find men's capris in store?

masshi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd prefer a physical store (and even moreso something not obscure), but if you only know of sites, then that's fine.

Anyway, anybody know where to find men's denim capris?

I got an impulse urge to get some after remembering this picture of a guy dressed ultra-casual. I thought the look was really nice (unfortunately, forgot where I could find a link).

The outfit I had in mind was:

- wayfarers (clear)
- generic black blazer
- t-shirt (can't decide between this white one with big words on it or just a plain, white v-neck)
- the aforementioned capris
- Puma suedes (red)

http://a712.g.akamai.net/7/712/225/v...18164901_z.jpg

- no socks

Think it'd look cool? I'm pretty skinny, and I think that I'd be able to pull off the "manpris" look, but we'll see I guess.

(Also, I'm new as you can tell. If I'm doing something wrong, please tell me. I searched the capris threads already posted, but none seemed to be helpful in actually saying where you could buy them).

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
your easiest bet is to just buy some jeans and get them hemmed into manpris. you would gain street cred for being ironic by wearing manpris yet being totally serious by getting jeans altered in order to do so. heads will explode if you do his to a pair of selvage jeans like APC and you walk around SF or bike around (on your fixie, duh) with your manpris slightly cuffed to show they are indeed selvage.

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
capris and pumas huh... yikes...

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
ah yes, the ol' "generic black blazer". Love that one. Spring '06 collection right?

OP, lurk a little more and read around. A lot of the info you want it probably here already (or you'll quickly assimilate to our style and realize everything you own needs to be tossed). PS - sorry for the snark. when you've been around as long as I have it's all that's left. Get thick skin, stick around, and you'll benefit.

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yup, living in SF you have access to many great operations that offer chain stitched hemming services (Selfedge, AB Fits, etc). So do that ?

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hrm kinda low to be classifed as a manpri no? Not really my bag, but glad you figured it out

dinogj

Reaction score
FUCK

what is going on this this thread?

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Don't listen to these losers, capris are great.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
GET OUT
WORDS IN ENGLISH ARE NOT MALE OR FEMALE. ADDING AN M OR MAN IN FRONT OF A WORD DOES NOT MAKE IT MALE. God DAMN, I hate people so much. And this idea is fucking horrible you'll look like a fucking tard. When you have to ASK how to pull off an "edgy" style, it means you're not ready.
\\ Red pumas are crap too, I owned a pair like 3 year ago, WHAT WAS I THINKING. I donated them.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.