1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

So what do you usually do on Friday and Saturday nights?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by trewsx7, May 28, 2011.

1. Quadcammer

Quadcammer Senior member

fridays are tough unless its happy hour.

saturday I'm almost always out.

2. HelloIDistance

HelloIDistance Senior member

Friday nights, I stay home. And Saturday night, I also stay home. Sunday night, however, I sometimes will go to the park (weather permitting) so I usually get pretty excited about that.

I wanna hangout with you.

3. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

one of those nights me and the wife dine out, usually with friends. the other night just hanging out with the kids.

4. enjoiii

enjoiii Senior member

One friday or saturday every two weeks I usually go clubbing/partying with friends. The other three I usually stay home and cook a nice dinner and have a glass or wine or a beer or two.

5. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

If I'm at uni I'll go out to frats/bars/apartments/houses with friends 1 or 2 nights. If I don't go out I'm doing schoolwork.

6. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

Typically studying during the semester, and on Saturdays I work from 12 to 9pm. Sometimes I try to out with friends but that all depends though.

7. Shoe fetishisisisist

Shoe fetishisisisist Well-Known Member

Work on the doors kicking out little turds from the clubs, and getting hit on by pissed up foul mouthed women, the joys!

On a rare night off I like to chill with a bottle of red or go out for dinner.

8. dacia1300

dacia1300 Senior member

watching workaholics

9. holymadness

holymadness Senior member

I hear Thursday is the new cool night to go out. Only squares party on Friday.

10. stevent

stevent Senior member

At Uni in the US depends on the dates. Fall then monday night football, $2 dollar Tuesdays, Thursday nights, Friday is easy since you have tailgating. Saturday all day, Sunday wings and beer for football. Winter only Thurs/Fri/Sat. snow sucks even with drivers. In spring every night you can so probably Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun.

Uni in Europe. Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays always. Tue/Wed depends on the football/soccer schedule.

At home/summer - if working then maybe Saturday. As many baseball games as possible.

11. sonick

sonick Senior member

Usually go out just one night per weekend, Friday and Saturday, either/or, with my guy friends. Usually it's just food and beer at a bar, or pho then a bar, or food somewhere else and then bar. The other night I usually stay in, or use it as a date night on the rare occasion I have a date [​IMG]

12. Geoffrey Firmin

Geoffrey Firmin Senior member

Depends, when the Super Rugby comp kicks off its back to back games on a Friday night with home made pizza and wine. Saturday the same sans pizza. The wife thinks she is a football widow.

However if a good play is in town or a movie then that is an option, this week on Saturday night its footy and then off to see a friends 50's rock band King Hit kick some arse and wash it down with pint or three of stout.

Or else its either friends over for dinner or we go out for dinner. I guess at my age its relative thing. I would rather spend $50 on a good bottle of wine than pay $8 for a beer in a loud noisy pub on a Friday or Saturday night these days.

OMG i must be middle aged.

13. Geoffrey Firmin

Geoffrey Firmin Senior member

my kids are not old enough to be fucking yet, perv.

my wife is amazing, i watch tv and movies for stress. i also try to be very easy going, it helps a lot.

Dont you have 3 fucking kids? One of them still has to have their ass wiped, and if you have 3 kids and dont need a drink at the end of the day, please share your stress management techniques with me.

Stress ha you don't know the meaning of the word stress. Try living with teenagers that is enough to turn you into an alcoholic but you cant because you have be a role model. If I have know about this part of parenting I would probably have said no to the kids idea. I know a lot of people who don't have kids who are perfectly sane and healthy, mind you they all have dogs, or cats for that matter.