Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

So people think I'm gay

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JetBlast, May 14, 2007.

1. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Senior member

dress like me... i never get mistaken for gay.

2. Lucky Strike

Lucky Strike Senior member

dress like me... i never get mistaken for gay.
    Is that really you in your avatar?

3. Aries

Aries Senior member

That's mighty nice of you to think of gay's as people too!!!

Anyway, you wear sandals. From your posts, you talk like a girl. You are in high school and have a bizarre fascination with planes (male flight attendants arent exactly babe magnets).

The best advice I can give you is take a real hard look at pics of tiger02 and Connemara. Wear the exact opposite of what they are wearing. As a matter of fact, do the exact opposite of everything those guys do and you should be fine.

Lastly, high school is a great predictor of things to come. Good students usually move on well in life, good athletes usually continue their athletic endeavors etc. If you are rumored to be gay in high school, it's simply a matter of time before you come out of the closet.

Ed, nicely done. Verbally akin to ripping a Band-Aid off quickly and painfully.

4. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    Ed, nicely done. Verbally akin to ripping a Band-Aid off quickly and painfully.
    Except for it to be really painful, one would have to have some hair on the bandaged area, which clearly the OP doesn't.

5. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Senior member

6. seanchai

seanchai Senior member

I don't know how it is in high school (I dropped out after 10th grade and dressed too poorly to be considered gay) but in college no one wonders if I'm gay. And I wear some gay shit. It's all about how you carry yourself: maybe video yourself doing something with your normal mannerisms, post it here and we can all work on it.

You know, like we did with Conny. [​IMG]

7. summej2

summej2 Senior member

The Seinfeld line was, if you are single, thin, well dressed, and neat, you will inevitably be taken for gay. So just change one of those things. Get married. Overeat. Throw out your good clothes. Stop bathing. Easy. Problem solved.

I thought it was "*tall*, thin, and neat"; I assumed shortness saved me from this typical high-school crap.

8. summej2

summej2 Senior member

Maybe we need an acronym for dressing not-gay: NGHSA*, perhaps. It would not include sandals.

*Not-Gay High School Attire

Will Manton do a tutorial thread with archival photos?

9. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

since you lke dressing up like that..you could always go to a prep school and youll fit in just fine

lose the sandals

but most highschool kids are naive idiots

you could be a gentlemen to women and someone will say your a fag just for that

the best tihng to do is use this to your advantage and get some action

then, like antonio, you can tell all the other cunts "I get plenty of play"

10. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

I'll state the obvious: in high school, a lot of people thought I was queer. I wore green pants, loud plaids, obnoxiously neon-colored cashmere sweaters, and elaborate wingtips. I liked Spice Girls (heck, still do) and other "gay" music.

When I realized I could not defeat the stereotype perpetrated against me, I ran with it. By making girls assume I was gay, I could get closer to them than any "straight" man would. Through this method, I can say I saw more titties, vaginas, and bare asses than 99% of high schoolers in this nation. I was invited to sleepovers with girls (where I would coyly request we "explore our sexuality" and fool around; this succeeded with at least a dozen girls), pool parties with me and 5 or 6 buxom bikini-clad babes, etc. etc. etc. In short, every single guy in my class of 700 was eternally jealous of my good fortune.

It all paid off when I got ridiculously drunk one evening and had my first sexual experience (with my best friend, no less). She didn't wake up and take it the way I hope she would've (think running out of my house crying), but we were pals again after a week or so.

I parlayed this stereotype into the college world. It has been, for the most part, quite succesful. Granted, I'm not getting laid every night, but I'm hooking up with more girls than any other guy I've met.

My suggestion, JB: make them think you're gay, get close, then move in for the kill while saying "It's OK, I like guys."

11. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

I'll state the obvious: in high school, a lot of people thought I was queer. I wore green pants, loud plaids, obnoxiously neon-colored cashmere sweaters, and elaborate wingtips. I liked Spice Girls (heck, still do) and other "gay" music.

When I realized I could not defeat the stereotype perpetrated against me, I ran with it. By making girls assume I was gay, I could get closer to them than any "straight" man would. Through this method, I can say I saw more titties, vaginas, and bare asses than 99% of high schoolers in this nation. I was invited to sleepovers with girls (where I would coyly request we "explore our sexuality" and fool around; this succeeded with at least a dozen girls), pool parties with me and 5 or 6 buxom bikini-clad babes, etc. etc. etc. In short, every single guy in my class of 700 was eternally jealous of my good fortune.

It all paid off when I got ridiculously drunk one evening and had my first sexual experience (with my best friend, no less). She didn't wake up and take it the way I hope she would've (think running out of my house crying), but we were pals again after a week or so.

I parlayed this stereotype into the college world. It has been, for the most part, quite succesful. Granted, I'm not getting laid every night, but I'm hooking up with more girls than any other guy I've met.

My suggestion, JB: make them think you're gay, get close, then move in for the kill while saying "It's OK, I like guys."

absolutely brilliant
    hahaha

12. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

Irrelevant to whether or not he should stop wearing them.

Tis true for sandals are the devil's work.[​IMG]

13. Buickguy

Buickguy Senior member

Conne is on to something there!
    Run with it! In this day and age, id play the "virgin gay" card so they won't worry about any diseases. Play it, work it, and let them "try to bring you over" so to speak.
    You could end up being the leading scorer of the school!

14. EL72

EL72 Senior member

[​IMG] Nothing says success like drunken sex with a passed out girl who runs out crying afterwards.

Since when is holding a girl's hair while she's puking or cockslapping another while she sleeps considered hooking up?

15. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Just focus less on the planes and more on the moment when they enter the hanger.

Okay, so you're telling me that air traffic controller is the least gay profession?