Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

So people think I'm gay

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JetBlast, May 14, 2007.

1. JetBlast

JetBlast Senior member

I'm not in love with her [​IMG] She'll be working on the school newspaper team with me next year so I figured I might as well try and get her used to the USA life. I obviously have considered dating girls, I'm just not too good at it. Some of you may remember my first thread on here was about that and I was too stubborn to listen to any of you (hey, times have changed!) so I've been off the circuit for a while. Next year will be smoother since my ex won't be working on the paper with me every day. There's not much body hair to shave off, so I'm not even going to bother. Just some on the chest, arms/legs and such. JB PS I'll add that a lot of people think aviation is a gay industry simply because of the way the airplanes are shaped [​IMG] It's kind of hard to make a vagina-shaped aircraft though.

2. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    ...but screw one sheep and..........

3. kronik

kronik Senior member

Stop sucking dick at recess and frosting your tips.

But seriously, stop wearing sandals and .. dress more like the guys that attend your school, if that's what you really care about. Otherwise, hit on girls until one lets you in her pants, then flaunt her around the school and make her carry a sign saying "He hits it and he enjoys it."

4. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Senior member

The best solution is to pick the accuser up by the shoulders, and slam him into a wall, in a very Clint Eastwood/Steve McQueen/Charles Bronson tough guy, non-gay kinda way. Tell them that the last man who said that to them is a now a dead man. They'll get the point.

5. mizanation

mizanation Senior member

maybe you *are* gay?

6. mizanation

mizanation Senior member

The best solution is to pick the accuser up by the shoulders, and slam him into a wall, in a very Clint Eastwood/Steve McQueen/Charles Bronson tough guy, non-gay kinda way. Tell them that the last man who said that to them is a now a dead man. They'll get the point.

that is the gayest shit i've ever heard.

7. Aries

Aries Senior member

It's definitely the way you dress, I don't recall high school students dressing like you back when I went to high school, or for that matter now. From what I gather from your comments on here, you're more sopisticated than the ave. teen in the way you converse as well. Combination of both things lend themselves to your dilemma.

Without taking up hobbies such as sports, talking brashly etc. and dressing like a jock or a skater, a good solution would be to hook up with a girl you like and maybe show a little PDA at school.

8. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt The Liberator Dubiously Honored

just cockslap some girl in math class

9. Bandwagonesque

that is the gayest shit i've ever heard.

It's only gay if after you slam him into the wall, you pull down his pants and suck his dick.

10. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

I can think of 4-5 guys I knew in high school that wore dress shirts, khakis and sandals to school every day. All of them were gay.

As for the dating girls things, just loosen up. You should get some practice in when you're young. Trust me when I say that what happens in high school will have almost no consequence later in life, especially as far as relationships are concerned. Remember there's really nothing to lose and just go for it. Don't be so polite and don't get overexcited about anything.

11. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

If You Were Gay
    That'd Be Okay.
    I Mean 'cause, Hey,
    I'd Like You Anyway.
    Because You See,
    If It Were Me,
    I Would Feel Free
    To Say That I Was Gay
    (but I'm Not Gay.)

12. Manton

Manton RINO Dubiously Honored

I can think of 4-5 guys I knew in high school that wore dress shirts, khakis and sandals to school every day. All of them were gay.

This could bring up an interesting new thread: "Gay ... or Alex P. Keaton?"

13. mizanation

mizanation Senior member

It's only gay if after you slam him into the wall, you pull down his pants and suck his dick.

riiiiight.....

14. Bandwagonesque

If You Were Gay
    That'd Be Okay.
    I Mean 'cause, Hey,
    I'd Like You Anyway.
    Because You See,
    If It Were Me,
    I Would Feel Free
    To Say That I Was Gay
    (but I'm Not Gay.)

After ballet, poetry is the gayest form of art.

15. JetBlast

JetBlast Senior member

More good points raised.

I like being different, but I don't want to be seen as gay. I dress this way because it's what I want to do and no one influences that decision. I don't want to walk around with a pair of torn-up jeans and a Polo shirt 2 sizes too small, that just doesn't seem right. I can see the sandal point though. I've always gone for a more beachy look, and the sandals have done the job fine.

Is Chuck Norris acceptable?

Thought about that too and I can't imagine being with a guy. It wouldn't work for me.

JB