• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

So i've got to say that "older" women rock.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
agreed....i wish id learned this much earlier in life.

dragon8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PrimusPilus
I sometimes see a 43 year old (I'm 34). She is blonde with an amazing body and fake ****, and is extraordinarily good looking. Everybody stares at her when we're out. She's a health care administrator, so she's set in her career. She's already had kids (and is actually now a grandmother). I can't say that we're dating, more of just meeting to ******** and go out for drinks and dinner.

Nothing wrong with that at all.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
I always said that I'd marry a nice little 25 year old when i was 40, but I think I'm changing my tune.

Me too. There's only so much annoyance one can take... :)

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by countdemoney
the biggest erogenous zone is still between the ears.

I couldn't have said it better!!! I LOVE mature women, the only problem is so many have let themselves go and are out of shape. I know that's superficial, but I have to be physically attracted to them too...
smile.gif

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ezboy1000
IMO any woman who doesn't want kids has issues. This is my opinion based on a number of women I've dated with this outlook.

There's truth in this...

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Chick I am banging is 32 (I am a full 10 years younger) and she is more wild in the sack than any of the 20-somethings I've boaned. Super horny, etc.

tehbry

Reaction score
Currently dating a 30 year old. She's more attractive, a hell of a lot more intelligent, and doesn't put up with drama bullshit like 16 year olds.

Sazerac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Chick I am banging is 32 (I am a full 10 years younger) and she is more wild in the sack than any of the 20-somethings I've boaned. Super horny, etc.

You realize, of course, she learned those tricks somewhere, right?

Seen this happen a number of times: Guy starts sleeping with an older woman for the thrills. Guy falls in love with said older women because she's sexy, mature, and worldly. Guy gets dumped by said older woman because he was inexperienced, immature, and naive enough to fall in love.

fwiffo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara

Blimey, you're 22?!

ii went out with someone who looked older and then piecing together various years and events in her life, I realized she was either 40 or slightly over. When she said she wanted to have a kid - singular - it was also telling. All it did was make me want to escape faster so I don't unknowingly become a father.

tomgirl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I sometimes fancy to myself that I'm as awesome as an older chick is in many respects (ie: independent, looking out for my pleasure first, not being a doormat for morons, etc...), but I'm sure once I'm 40 I'll look back at 24 year old me and think "Holy ****, I was a little moron."
confused.gif

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sazerac
You realize, of course, she learned those tricks somewhere, right?

Seen this happen a number of times: Guy starts sleeping with an older woman for the thrills. Guy falls in love with said older women because she's sexy, mature, and worldly. Guy gets dumped by said older woman because he was inexperienced, immature, and naive enough to fall in love.

+1

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tomgirl
I sometimes fancy to myself that I'm as awesome as an older chick is in many respects (ie: independent, looking out for my pleasure first, not being a doormat for morons, etc...), but I'm sure once I'm 40 I'll look back at 24 year old me and think "Holy ****, I was a little moron."
confused.gif

At 25 I look back at 22 and 23 and think "Holy ****, I was a little moron."
confused.gif

tomgirl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian
At 25 I look back at 22 and 23 and think "Holy ****, I was a little moron."
confused.gif

Yea, I do the same thing already too.
frown.gif

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tomgirl
Yea, I do the same thing already too.
frown.gif

Shouldn't you be out getting laid instead of sitting home thinking back on **** you already did?

tomgirl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Shouldn't you be out getting laid instead of sitting home thinking back on **** you already did?

"Should" is a strong word. If I technically "should" be out getting laid most evenings instead of retrospectively looking back on my young life, I'd probably end up making many more bad choices than I've made in the past.

That being said, I stayed in because I have a cold. There's my excuse!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads