1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

So I wanna lose belly fat/leg fat and butt fat. How do I do that ? Instructions please. Thank you!?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Benaj, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Benaj

Benaj New Member

So I really want to get a flat stomache get rid a bit of leg fat and get that butt a bit smaller. I'm a male and I'm 141 cm's tall and I weight 42 pounds. Can I please get instructions ? I'm really tired of this fat and I wanna get over with this. What will I have to do! I'm looking for precise instructions maybe a diet aswell but how should my day go with this to exercise or something. I have 10 more free days and I wanna do something in theese days. Flatten my stomache a bit and you know. Thank you very very much! :)

2. Tux Stain

Tux Stain Member

Diet and exercise. There is no such thing as targeted fat loss.