• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

So I just bought a Borrelli shirt for £66/$105 from Yoox........

dinowhite

Reaction score

dinowhite

Reaction score

Jackie Treehorn

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Your link just sends me to the front page of Yoox. Can't really do much with that. But I would guess that Yoox would carry diffusion lines.

hst

Reaction score
You can just search under "Borrelli". I think there are very limited sizes left. There was (perhaps still is) a large bundle of Borrelli shirts at STF for $159 each.

winston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The link works for me, probably because it links to the UK site (which I use).

Seems like a good price. I'd be interested to know whether it has hand sewn button holes, collar, etc. Lower Borrelli doesn't have this.

jeff13007

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Seems like a good price. I'd be interested to know whether it has hand sewn button holes, collar, etc. Lower Borrelli doesn't have this.

Theres a lower borrelli? i mean i knew about the "luxury vintage" and "royal collection" but i was under the impression that it was the newer ones don't have hand sewn button holes, collars, etc. 2 years ago you were able to get them at C21 for 99 USD until they realized like a week later then upped the price to 150

winston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Theres a lower borrelli? i mean i knew about the "luxury vintage" and "royal collection" but i was under the impression that it was the newer ones don't have hand sewn button holes, collars, etc. 2 years ago you were able to get them at C21 for 99 USD until they realized like a week later then upped the price to 150

I just meant one of the lower quality examples. They seem to vary and the better ones are still pretty good shirts IMO.

dinowhite

Reaction score
I got it yesterday and it is full of hand made details, like hand sewn buttons, the sewing around the sleeves, on the shoulders etc The buttons i believe are MOP. Not the thick/solid MOPs I am used to in Loro Piana and Mattabisch though or even RLPL.

I am ok with it, being my 1st borreli since it is pretty hard to find them in the UK

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads