So I have 5 dates with different chicks this week.

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by GTC1187, Mar 22, 2011.

1. GTC1187

GTC1187 Member

How do you do two dates on a night? I expect to close all of my dates (but I don't), and with that in mind, limit myself to one date a night.

LOL, by lying to both about where I am and where I'm going.

2. Imhoff

Imhoff Senior member

Is Ashton Kutcher going to pop outta this thread and tell us we all have been Punk'd??

3. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Wow, thanks for letting us know. I was dying with anticipation.

4. GTC1187

GTC1187 Member

Wow, thanks for letting us know. I was dying with anticipation.

Sure thats not embarrassment from never having women like real men?

5. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Sure thats not embarrassment from never having women like real men?

lol, whatever your definition of "real man" is, I'm fairly certain I come closer to it than most people on here, including you.

6. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

I just got back from the 2 dates, and it has been pretty expensive so far. Maybe like $250 total. Im working on the closes so stay tuned to this thread for more. I had 2 girls call me this morning to tell me good morning then another 4 hit me up throughout the day. One today weighed 111 pounds and was 5'7" 23 years old next month and had nice tits for her size but a great ass. The other was thicker with the biggest tits and probably the least attractive of the 5 but she's cool. The chick tomorrow just got out of a relationship with a college baseball pitcher so I'm totally going to hit the rebound on that one. The one Friday is my favorite and she's cute, but has a great personality too. I'll probably end up dating her and smashing the rest of them on the side. I have another girl I've been talking to a few months I may ask out for Thursday night bringing the total up to 6 for the week.

Why is this in Entertainment & Culture? Is our vicarious experience of your supa-pimp-playadom supposed to be entertainment for us?

7. ConcernedParent

ConcernedParent Senior member

I thought people bragged about having sex?

8. Imhoff

Imhoff Senior member

^Times have changed. Case in point (OP).

9. Crane's

Crane's Senior member

3 dates and no tail? Man whore fail. I thought I taught you better son.

10. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

I thought people bragged about having sex?

they do when they actually have teh sechs. boy ashton just spends money on the dates and goes home to teh plastic vejavejay

11. in stitches

Why is this in Entertainment & Culture? Is our vicarious experience of your supa-pimp-playadom supposed to be entertainment for us?

the entertainment is the fail of it all and the obliviousness of the op

12. DerekS

DerekS Guyliner

I just got back from the 2 dates, and it has been pretty expensive so far. Maybe like $250 total. Im working on the closes so stay tuned to this thread for more. I had 2 girls call me this morning to tell me good morning then another 4 hit me up throughout the day. One today weighed 111 pounds and was 5'7" 23 years old next month and had nice tits for her size but a great ass. The other was thicker with the biggest tits and probably the least attractive of the 5 but she's cool. The chick tomorrow just got out of a relationship with a college baseball pitcher so I'm totally going to hit the rebound on that one. The one Friday is my favorite and she's cute, but has a great personality too. I'll probably end up dating her and smashing the rest of them on the side. I have another girl I've been talking to a few months I may ask out for Thursday night bringing the total up to 6 for the week.

You didnt close. you failed. and 6 dates a week honestly isnt THAT impressive. bohning 6 in a week wouldnt be that impressive either.

13. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

This thread has potential. If OP is seriously expecting to "turn around" a stripper then I expect this thread to soon turn into an accidental pregnancy then followed by a restraining order then a pole on how much money he should give the stripper ex-gf to get an abortion.

EDIT - And honestly I've never even heard of a man taking a stripper out on a date. You pay them to dance naked for you, or sometimes they give you sex but you don't take them out in public. Have you no shame, OP?

14. in stitches

This thread has potential. If OP is seriously expecting to "turn around" a stripper then I expect this thread to soon turn into an accidental pregnancy then followed by a restraining order then a pole on how much money he should give the stripper ex-gf to get an abortion.

EDIT - And honestly I've never even heard of a man taking a stripper out on a date. You pay them to dance naked for you, or sometimes they give you sex but you don't take them out in public. Have you no shame, OP?

sounds like a good progression, lets stay tuned shall we

15. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

sounds like a good progression, lets stay tuned shall we

Subscribed!