• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SO dissing you thread

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i had a point and a story when i opened this thread, but it got lost in the amusement of reading all the OT
laugh.gif

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Tennis? Effeminate?! Tell that to this guy:
power.jpg
or this guy
ameliemauresmo4.jpg
Originally Posted by triniboy27
That sport actually IS gay though.
Sir, I played badminton in my youth, doubles, and I assure you it is a very intense and 'manly' game. So intense I usually cry when I lose.
Originally Posted by globetrotter
actually, I don't mind my girls being in sports - I actually have a friend that basically told her girls that they couldn't date until they had a black belt, and I think I will do the same thing. I just want them to be in the right sports.
Thats a great idea... 6 year old daughter's gonna start her kung-fu classes next month. I think I can brainwash the kid. Back to the topic.... My SO has mastered the eye-roll with this hobby of ours. Specially since I have pretty much hogged the wardrobe cabinets, shoe racks and drawers with my stuff. And there are shoes on the stair landing as well. And although the frequency of incoming goodies are lesser these days, its still more than what the wife gets. I also had a somewhat long explanation to my wife, GT, about meeting you when you fly over here when you mentioned that few months back, 'honey, I'm meeting a guy I met online in this clothes related forum and who's flying in and I'm gonna buy him a few drinks."
laugh.gif
OTOH, my wife does appreciate that I put in some effort in my appearance, and not look like your typical slob here. And I get some nice comments from her mother and sisters.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Staff online

Forum statistics