1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

SNS Herning FW16 preorder thread - Styleforum official preorders

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Mar 18, 2016.

1. mypants

mypants Well-Known Member

Thanks for the sizing advise guys (LA Guy, rydenfan)! I think I'll be happier with the Large in the hoodie rather than the XL, and have emailed my change over. Sure looks like a winner to me - BTW, I'm in on the Neuron Grey, although I don't think you can go wrong with any of the color choices. I strangely don't have many classic 'gym grey' items... The texture of this hoodie should really help it look special though.

Thanks again.

1 person likes this.
  2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Second to last day for orders, gentlemen.

Don't be filled with regret when, come fall, your friends are all like "This is so dope", and you are all like "I'm the sadness."

http://www.styleforummarket.com/sns-herning/ If you want one of the colors (black hole, titan grey, blue brain) that we haven't got on there, write it into the notes.

Cheers,

Fok.

3. LA Guy

The Preorders end 27 hours from today!

4. skitlets

skitlets Senior member

So a 36-38 would go with a small for the human crew? Placed an order, will change size if needed.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  5. LA Guy

It depends where you are on the 36-38 spectrum, what you will wear under the knit, and how you like your knits to fit.

6. skitlets

skitlets Senior member

Collared shirt, prefer fits on the looser side, and I'm skinny but have shoulders like a 38.

For items intended to fit loosely, I take a 36 (OL sweatshirts, Geller tops). Otherwise I size up, like on Ervell and Uniqlo sweaters.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  7. LA Guy

Yeah, definitely the S, then. And xs would be too fitted for your tastes, I think, especially if you have wider shoudlers and are wearing a collared shirt underneath.

1 person likes this.
  8. LA Guy

Gonna close this up before I hit the sack in about 2.5-3 hours. If you have any last minute orders, get them in now. I am going to get Soren our little order tomorrow.

Cheers,

Fok.

9. skitlets

skitlets Senior member

Thanks! Was considering the medium but I'll stick with the small.

10. zippyh

zippyh Senior member

Looks like mine shipped. Totally forgot I even ordered.

1 person likes this.
  11. LA Guy

We have everything in except for one single piece, and are now working with SNS Herning to solve that problem. I got the hooded jacket in spatial blue in an M for myself 5'11", 175 lbs, size 40, and it fits perfectly.

12. skitlets

skitlets Senior member

Got the human crew in blue, in size small. Feels like armor!

If anyone wants to trade for a medium, let me know. It fits well but I prefer loose. Fok, these will probably stretch with wear?

13. LA Guy

All knits will stretch somewhat. The higher the merinos wool composition, in general, the more it will stretch, and the looser the weave. The virgin wool doesn't stretch all that much. I am not sure about the Human knit, specifically.

tbh, in a lot of cases, I am trying to get the knits to be slightly more fitted, so I am probably not the best person to ask if the things stretch.

14. ausdertraum

ausdertraum Member

I got my hands on a sample of the Manual jacket a few weeks ago. Absolutely beautiful jacket. The construction is great and it's slightly more heavy than I expected. However it's a bit smaller than I'd like so I will probably let it go. Really hope they make it into production at some point so I can get a size up.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  15. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

I've not had any luck with SNS knits stretching - I always make sure to go up when in doubt!! SNS I typically size up as most are fairly fitted

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  16. TheObserver

TheObserver Senior member

^ Same. My SNS knits didn't stretch any at all. I mostly size up one, except roll neck, which I think look better going TTS for a close fit.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  17. GeorgeC

GeorgeC Active Member

Size up on the Gradient crew neck too?

18. bbconair

bbconair Senior member

when can we get one more of these bad boy orders!