Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by dixonmanor, Sep 10, 2009.
You'll be OK with the L. This thing is loosely knit and stretches considerably
That's not a good value because Mr. Porter is overcharging for it (just like they are for their entire S.N.S. stock). You can get it for $205 from Unionmade or $207 from Boylston Trading Co.
Not mad. But yeah, I was following it. I just like the idea that on eBay, as opposed to all the retail sites, you still have a (slim) chance of finding something that went under the radar.
Sorry people got their panties in a bunch about my suggestion.
They've also got the naval sweater for $110 (plus free shipping, at least to the US) available in all sizes as well.
Lots of SNS on sale right now at Unionmade.
Just picked up the Ram hoodie in black melange from Unionmade. Looked pretty good so wanted to give it a shot.
Love my red.
Marked cardigan in black.
- The wool used in the Marked is finer than that used in the Stark.
- It is heavy. The small cardboard parcel was labeled 2.8kg, and the box was, well, light. I should weigh this thing some time.
- Stark is coarser wool, a bit itchy, stretches but is springy and retains its shape well, seems to repel water, does not pill or snag.
- Marked is much finer wool, not itchy at all, more stretchy, does not repel water as much, feels like it will pill, pulls more easily on snags.
- Marked fits about 2" longer in the body than my Starks, maybe an inch longer in the sleeves, and is at least an inch fuller through the chest and arms.
i love your red!!!! where did you buy it? link?
Picked it up through a friend abroad. You can find it without too much trouble via euro retailers.
There is one stark left for $141 shipped from the UK site to the USA.
It's the same, just make sure you logout, change shipping country to UK, reregister and it'll go through. It's like 62 pounds + 30 pounds shipping so it could be less than that if you buy other stuff. I was sitting at the checkout screen but stopped myself. Wouldn't really wear the white one regardless of the price.
Got the fisherman rollneck, it fits much smaller than the stark. The medium fits well other than being slightly big at the shoulders and the length is not long at all (maybe 25 or so.)
are we talking about unionmade? If not then I am not sure of what site you are referring to. sorry
Separate names with a comma.