• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SNS Herning- fits?

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just a head up.

http://www.stoy-munkholm.dk/s-n-s-herning-stark-black-melange.html

They just got size small in stock. It comes out to be a little under $300 shipped if you're in the U.S. According to UPS, it's suppose to be delivered on the 15th and I ordered yesterday...pretty fast shipping. Just hope I don't get hit with customs now.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Fok had the best advice, delicates bag is good idea and I recommend you hold the spin cycle if your machine has that option otherwise just take it out before spin and lay flat.

Is this safe to do with most any wool knit? And is it preferable to dry cleaning?

My method is hand wash cold water, woolite, rinse well, lay flat to dry. I did this to an expensive ass delicate branquinho knit that I have and it looks just as it did. I'm not sure if I could use the machine no matter what but if you do hand wash cycle, bag so it doesn't get hit by the agitator (some are agitator-less), cold wash, woolite and spin hold. See fok's post re: dry cleaning up above.

Last edited:

AHShadow

Reaction score

Just a head up.
http://www.stoy-munkholm.dk/s-n-s-herning-stark-black-melange.html
They just got size small in stock. It comes out to be a little under $300 shipped if you're in the U.S. According to UPS, it's suppose to be delivered on the 15th and I ordered yesterday...pretty fast shipping. Just hope I don't get hit with customs now.

Hey, I tried to order one of their cardigans and it did not seem to remove VAT from the pricing. Do I have to contact them after I buy the item?

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Not really sure. It worked with me flawlessly. I switched the currency to USD and when I entered my address, it re-configurated to take out the VAT.

I'd email Emil over there. He's pretty helpful. His email is listed on the site under contact or support or something of that nature.

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone here got one of their knit hoodies?
How's the sizing on those? I suppose it's thinner and a little shorter than the stark and more like their regular crew necks, right?
I have one of their crew necks and a large fits me perfect.

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked / answered loads of times - I did try to look through the thread but couldn't find an answer. I'm interested in the Version cardigan. Does anyone here own one and able to comment on fit? I'm a W36, 6'2 and usually wear 42-44 knitwears. Some knowledge would be greatly appreciated!

Cacatfish

Reaction score
I would go with L or XL depending how fitted you want it. Length of body and sleeves will be ample with either.

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I would go with L or XL depending how fitted you want it. Length of body and sleeves will be ample with either.

Thanks. I was originally thinking of getting the XL but then I saw measurements on the Union Made website that suggested the XL had a pit-pit of 21" which seemed a tad on the small side... :confused:

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads