1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

SNS Herning- fits?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by dixonmanor, Sep 10, 2009.

1. jet

jet Senior member

Think I'm gonna pass on an sns purchase and maybe just get one piece on sale if that (that one you linked me too).

2. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

Just got shipping confirmation on the stark today at long last so I'm all set for burgundy, need some other colours. Thinking of getting something in green.

3. wj4

wj4 Senior member

this is the online store manager's email, you might have better luck contacting him directly:

md@stoy-munkholm.dk

Got this email shortly after I last logged online this morning.

Unfortunately the STARK - Burgundy cardigan (size small) is sold out at the moment. S.N.S. are working on at new production. But cant promise anything. I will therefor delete your order.

Please get back to me if I can help in any way.

Best regards,

Michael Dalsgaard
    Online Store manager/Business development

At least I was able to secured a small in burgundy from that New York based company yesterday before it was gone! Perhaps I took the last one, haha.

4. Simontuntelder

Simontuntelder Senior member

Aarhus/Copenhagen/Herning/Sindal - Denmark
    anyone who owned the under-sweater, how thick is it? any other recommendation for sns thin sweater?
    i am thinking of getting a sns for asian weather, ironic i know.

I have tried the under-sweater a couple of times now, and I have decided to buy it. It is really nice. It is made of Merino wool in a thickness of some John Smedley sweaters, or just slightly thinner. It has some very nice details similar to under garments from the 20-50's.

You have to keep in mind that wool, contrary to cotton which absorbs, transfers sweat away from you body. Therefore SNS aren't making any garments in cotton in the future. They now only produce virgin wool garments in the winter and merino garments in the summer.

5. Simontuntelder

If you need any help translating Danish to English, please just send me a PM and I'll translate it for you.

And if you need any help with stockits, please just let me know.

The burgundy colourway is KILLER!!!

6. Simontuntelder

Oh, and the Støy Munkholm is very legit, no doubt. They have a rather large physical store too, and I go there ever so often. However their stock system isn't updated automaticly, yet, so some items online may have been sold in store, and therefore not being in stock. Not cool in any way, I know. I could easily check out the stock, if you have any requests.

Last post, sorry.

7. wj4

wj4 Senior member

If you need any help translating Danish to English, please just send me a PM and I'll translate it for you.

And if you need any help with stockits, please just let me know.

The burgundy colourway is KILLER!!!

I found Google Translator to be very helpful, but thank you for the offer. [​IMG]

I had a hard time filling out the order and distinguishing which field is for what. Some were obvious, while others were not so.

Just got an email that my Stark has been shipped. [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Notreknip

Notreknip Senior member

Anybody have progress updates to report with ordering SNS stuff from StreetAmmo? (Starks for $200 or less.)

I still can't get past the halfway point of the checkout process and it's driving me mad. I've contacted them by email, and got minimally helpful advice.

During all of this chaos, my size/color preference has sold out. [​IMG]

Are my American friends out there able to checkout? (Proxy?!?)

Note: "retailmenot" promo code

9. zissou

zissou Senior member

Are you guys trying to order from the LA-based version of their site, streetammo.com??

10. Notreknip

Notreknip Senior member

I was, yes.

Actually, I just got an email from Derrick at SteetAmmo; sounds like he's going to try to help make things right for me tomorrow.

Don't clear them all out on me now, gentlemen.

11. Pangolin

Pangolin Senior member

I got an email today, saying my order shipped from the US, after they received it from Denmark. It should take 2 or 3 days to reach me. Slow process, but I can't complain for the price.

12. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

Yeah, when I bought a Naval from Streetammo it took I think eight days total. But it got here. I didn't bother asking them, actually.

13. zissou

zissou Senior member

I just ordered a M Naval, and the process went just fine. It did hiccup and go back a step once or twice, but it eventually worked. I just received a confirmation email.

You can't beat the deal, really. They import the knits and we still get a great price with cheap shipping ($5 for Priority). I'm going to compare it to my L Naval and decide which to keep...

14. jet

jet Senior member

You guys better leave some stuff for when fall actually rolls around since summer just started in socal.

15. hobojones

hobojones Senior member

You guys better leave some stuff for when fall actually rolls around since summer just started in socal.

smh at our incoming 95+ degree weather in september.

16. richmaguni

richmaguni Senior member

which promocode are you using>?>

Edit: I found the 10% off one.. pretty slick and shipping was $6. I kopped the last L in burgundy, but if the fit doesn't work out I'll be sure to post it here for anyone interested.

17. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Yeah. It doesn't even get cool or windy until after Halloween or so.

18. zissou

zissou Senior member

Winters are long here in the mountains [​IMG] It's already in the 50's when I leave for work (although it's been up in the 80's for highs)... very close to sweater weather.

19. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

Yeah it's getting cold lately.

20. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Winters are long here in the mountains [​IMG] It's already in the 50's when I leave for work (although it's been up in the 80's for highs)... very close to sweater weather.

It's been going down into the 40s at night here, with highs in the high 60s. It is hotter today (highs around 70), but fall is definitely coming.