SNS Herning- fits?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by dixonmanor, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Tom-

Tom- Member

Hi all. After searching for ages for a cardigan exactly like the Stark blue static, I was delighted to finally stumble across this brand! :D

Quick sizing question:

I'm 6'5", 101kg/220lb, athletic build. I prefer a slightly tighter fit, and wear L in a lot of brands. But from reading the thread it looks like Herning fits slim, so I'm guessing XL is the way to go?

2. circumspice

circumspice Senior member

Good luck. I am 6 ft flat, 180? and a 42 jacket, and an XL in the Stark. I can't see you not needing XXL, which may be short on you

3. peripatetisk

peripatetisk New Member

I'm 196cm, 96kg, (43-44" chest and 32" waist) so similar in build and I just recieved my navy blue stark cardigan in XL which seems a good fit for me. Somewhat tight in chest and not too roomy elsewhere so as too taper somewhat (at least as much as can be expected for an off the rack cardigan). Depdending on your preference, I'd say XL most likely would be a good fit even for you. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  4. bbconair

bbconair Senior member

likely no, but does SNS ever make their stuff in non-wool? it's a bit hot where i live and cotton would be much preferable. obviously cotton won't be as warm, or fit their culture, but just wondering

5. aiur

aiur Active Member

I had a cotton SNS sweater a while back. Not sure if it was 100% cotton though.

6. tedbearz

tedbearz Senior member

HI all I'm 5'8", 165lb, medium. I prefer a slightly fitted fit but not too tight, suit size is 38S. I would like to be able to wear more than a tshirt underneath. Should I go for a L or M ? Thanks!

7. bbconair

bbconair Senior member

i think the sizing is all over the place. i'm usually a m in most brands - here, i could barely get the m over - going to try the l and xl lol...