• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SNS Herning- fits?

aphelan

Reaction score
*******. I just pulled the trigger on an Oxblood Stark from Indigo & Cotton and will return it if it's too short. FYI the coupon code WELLSPENT still works and I saved $76 bringing to total to $233 shipped.

jimney

Reaction score
Need Supply just got their order and it looks pretty ******* short:

Granted, this guy might be pretty tall.

If you click on the "Sizing" tab, it says the model is 6'5". Definitely pretty tall.

jimney

Reaction score
*******. I just pulled the trigger on an Oxblood Stark from Indigo & Cotton and will return it if it's too short. FYI the coupon code WELLSPENT still works and I saved $76 bringing to total to $233 shipped.

Their website isn't working for me. When I get to the "Secure Checkout" it just stops - this is in both Safari and Chrome.

Edit: I went back to the main page, signed up for an account, and proceeded to checkout again - it worked after doing this.

Last edited:

aphelan

Reaction score
I think the code is a fluke on their part too. It's from July and was only supposed to last a week. Exploit while you can folks.

jimney

Reaction score
I think the code is a fluke on their part too. It's from July and was only supposed to last a week. Exploit while you can folks.

Looks like they fixed it. Let us know if your order goes through or gets canceled.

aphelan

Reaction score
Looks like they fixed it. Let us know if your order goes through or gets canceled.

I received a confirmation email over an hour ago and haven't heard anything so I think I'm good. It's their mistake so they should honor it.

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

*******.  I just pulled the trigger on an Oxblood Stark from Indigo & Cotton and will return it if it's too short.  FYI the coupon code WELLSPENT still works and I saved $76 bringing to total to $233 shipped.

Is their sizing chart accurate? I wear a 40L jacket and according to their chart, I would wear an XL, yet the Emergent cardigan I bought is a L and practically a perfect fit (They are out of size L).

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
your size is L

jmaudi0

Reaction score
Wore my stark out last night and I was sweating until the the weather got cooler later. It's a good thing I have it since all the new stuff is cropped.

jet post a pic of how your stark fits. im curious how much longer the old starks were compared to the last 2 seasons.

Raindrop

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Old Starks were LONG.

A medium old Stark falls well below my hips vs. the new Stark falls enough to cover my belt.

I like both fits though, they serve different purposes (one is more fitted) but if I had to choose, I'd get the old fit. Perfect length for a knit IMO. I'm about 5'11" too.

Last edited:

jimney

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered from Frans Boone or End and had to pay import duties to the U.S.?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

jet post a pic of how your stark fits.  im curious how much longer the old starks were compared to the last 2 seasons.

i got pics in this thread somewhere, old ones were long like raindrop says id guess around 28"

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've got a pic way back showing last year's fit, size L on 6 feet, good length.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads