1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

SNS Herning- fits?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by dixonmanor, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Picklezer0z

Picklezer0z Member

Do retailers typically restock on the SNS items or if you didn't get your size already you're SOL this season?

2. jet

jet Senior member

chiefy, i was emphasizing your opinion is worthless and that it was not as functional

no need to respond again

1 person likes this.
  3. xizenta

xizenta Senior member

Sure Pbro. Have you ever worn a one button suit? Because when I am standing up straight, with one or two buttons done on my stark, the fit drapes for exactly the same coverage. I've noticed that seems to be a fine function for a lot of people, but I guess that in YOUR opinion, a jacket isn't doing its job if you aren't wearing it like a tube.

PS. not sure where in SoCal you would live that would require you to button up any more than I am, but it probably looks silly on all but eight days a year. Still, feel free to carry on emphasizing anything else I've already said! :happy:

4. stevent

stevent Senior member

^^ worthless opinion is worthless

1 person likes this.
  5. Teger

Teger Senior member

this looks really bad to me??

2 people like this.
  6. jet

jet Senior member

guys can't you see the brilliance that is the style-maven having re-appropriated his long fisherman cardigan as a one button suit jacket? pure genius, and that belt my god look how cool that belt looks off center like that, if that isn't sprezz I don't know what is

insecure dude is insecure

Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  7. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

:plain: Now look who's taking the high road.

8. jet

jet Senior member

indeed, pure class

also love how insecure guy went back to edit that part in after he wasn't satisfied with his initial response :lol:

where the fuck did this cockroach come from btw?

9. superego

superego Senior member

lol, dude...think the issue was you rolling in here having bought your first stark and telling people how many buttons they should button on their starks like you were some kind of fashion maven for doing so. if it wasn't clear to you, other people wear them with 3, 5, or all buttons buttoned up because they like it better that way. same way you're free to wear it done with one if you prefer it that way--don't get so defensive next time.

10. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

Without reading a year's worth of posts since checking in last, can't believe at the difference in Stark fits with what they're producing now versus my maroon one from a while back. It's like 3-4 inches shorter overall. Yikes.

11. CBrown85

CBrown85 Senior member

As a man of "shorter stature" the new stark fit is perfect.

12. einstine

einstine Senior member

Im 5'11 140pnds and my large fits outstandingly well. But it does got to suck for the bigger dudes.

13. flatspotting

flatspotting Senior member

I could have lived without noticing that, and, in turn, being upset by it.

14. DividedWay

DividedWay Senior member

So I fit a medium in last year's stark (it was slim, but not that bad) and I'm 5'10" at 155- what size should I be looking at for the memento, if I want a slightly looser fit (more gentry than CSC)

15. JezeC

JezeC Senior member

Since advice tends to be mixed on sizing.

I'm going to take the plunge on S. Shoulders 16.5, wasit 29, chest 34

16. who8mahrice

who8mahrice Senior member

I got Teger's large triple grey mix Stark last week as the measurements seemed to line up for me. (shoulders 17", p2p 19"). For the most part, it's a great fit, but it's a bit billowy in the waist. By chance, anyone with a medium triple grey want to swap for a large? Also down for an oxblood or triple navy mix.

17. JezeC

JezeC Senior member

Is there any VAT fees or additional fees when purchasing at Endingclothing UK?

Starks are priced at 275, but I'm not sure if that's with VAT included. Thanks.

18. superego

superego Senior member

the 'ex tax' means VAT is excluded and provided you're in the states, you don't pay it...possible duties, always a crapshoot, would be extra

19. JezeC

JezeC Senior member

Anybody ordered starks from endclothing?

Did anybody receive duties when shipped to NYC?

20. stevent

stevent Senior member

Had $75 in duties last fall on purple stark, it's mixed though. Used to be automatic customs rape from End but haven't seen as many complaints recently