1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

SNS Herning- fits?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by dixonmanor, Sep 10, 2009.

1. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

230 + duties you mean.

2 people like this.
  2. Dill

Dill Senior member

Yeah, probably not that good of deal in the end.. I don't think I was charged duties for my last order though?

3. einstine

einstine Senior member

shit $230 ...I paid $345 off Porter, extra $100 is absolutely worth it for the color though.

Whats this end coupon for 20% off?

4. Dill

Dill Senior member

WINTER20

5. superego

superego Senior member

still need an XL oxblood ion in my life

Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
  6. dotcomzzz

dotcomzzz Senior member

still need an army ion in my life. might just have to go with sweater version

7. InHocSignio

InHocSignio Senior member

good stuff; been wanting to the see the Navy especially after looking at the much better pics at Gentry than everyone else has for it

8. JezeC

JezeC Senior member

Most sites don't carry XS (ie Mr. Porter)

Are starks supposed to be fitted? I pretty much swear XS in Brooks Brothers/ Jcrew / BR. I'm guessing I should be buying an XS as well. The problem is most sites don't worry XS.

9. Raindrop

Raindrop Senior member

I would get a S which is basically a XS..not sure the sizing has changed since last year though..

10. rockket

rockket Senior member

how do those of you in cold climates wear these? seems too bulky to layer, but also too porous to wear as an outer layer by itself in case of wind, rain, snow, etc.

11. einstine

einstine Senior member

If your worried about wind, wear an Underarmor cold gear base layer with a long sleeve tee then a stark, or no tee and a pullover etc.

12. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

I got a Moment from them last year, but I think it was older stock and it was giant, like the older stock Starks. it was on sale for a good price, shipping was pretty quick and I never got hit w/ a customs bill.

1 person likes this.
  13. Nicolai

Nicolai Well-Known Member

I ordered my Fisherman from their online store. Had some issues communicating with them since the email addresses listed on their website aren't monitored for some reason. I didn't hear anything for a month after ordering, so I had to open a dispute with Paypal. That cleared things up in no time though and my order was sent out the same day with a bonus. Try thomas@sns-herning.com if you need to get in touch with them.

14. Teger

Teger Senior member

anyone know how the moments are running this season?

15. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

+1 for this if anyone has tried them on. I really like the crew, and the cardigan is nice option between the Ion's neck line and the much higher Stark neck.

Based on End's chart, they seem in-line w/ the "new" Starks...but I'm hard pressed to rely too heavily on anyone's size chart.

16. flatspotting

flatspotting Senior member

Who did they ship with to you? DHL? I am considering ordering the oxblood off Volls as it seems to be the last hope for a reasonable price.... although still more than I hoped to get a stark for :s

17. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

Yes, they used DHL. I don't think there was a choice.

I clearly remember reading in the Customs/Fees threads that customs fees are not assessed on purchases $250 and under (this was regardless of carrier). That may or may not be correct, or may have changes, or who knows but... it's consistent with my limited experience shopping w/ Euro vendors, Volls included.

18. flatspotting

flatspotting Senior member

Hmm, thanks a lot for that Info.... looks like they are teh front runner for my Stark purchase... I was going to wait to see what Roden Gray got (As they are local to me) but when I inquired they said they will be charging $350+tax which comes out to basically $400.... $75 more than Volls. Not really worth it for me.

19. NOBD

NOBD Senior member

I wear it with a coat on cold days:

[​IMG][​IMG]

2 people like this.
  20. endless402

endless402 Senior member

too bad they didnt have it in with that 30% off. i would have bought at least one item...