• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SNS Herning- fits?

CelliniEVO

Reaction score
Can you get measurements on the small before you return it?
Sure, I've never measured a sweater but here goes:
Pit to Pit (on front, with it buttoned) 18inches
Shoulder to Shoulder 15inches
Length from Neck (2nd button from the top) 23inches
Waist (3rd button up) 17inches
Bicep 5.5inches....measured this because it was one of the tightest areas on me.

I'm gonna put this in the mail back to NeedSupply tomorrow morning and it appears to now be sold out, so if these dimensions fit you could probably call and have them hold it for you.

Can someone with a NEW Medium let me know chest dimensions?? Is it actually 20inches pit to pit?? I think a 40inch chest should work but wanna make sure its actually that size before it ships tomorrow! How big is the NEW large in the chest?

Update: just came across this: http://www.styleforum.net/t/324454/sns-herning-stark-navy-m-nwt Do the new fits seriously measure 18.5inches pit to pit??

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
paragon now selling out :lol:

sup vlsi

Last edited:

Shingles

Reaction score
Cellini

I provided measurements of the small and medium earlier, see my last post.
I got the measurements of the medium from a website though, but I can measure my own medium (new fit) later today.

I doubt it's 18.5" p2p though, since the small is.

You also have to take into account that the Starks stretch alot.

As I explained a few pages back, the small I got was tight on me, still good, but too tight for my liking.
Medium fits me perfectly and I'm a 41" chest. 5.9 tall, 161 lb.

Last edited:

Shingles

Reaction score

Can you get measurements on the small before you return it?

I did on my small and I'm returning that today. See my last post one or two pages back.
Edit: Oh, didn't see Cellini provided you with measurements. I think we got the same results though.

Last edited:

mysterymeatpete

Reaction score
Sure, I've never measured a sweater but here goes:
Pit to Pit (on front, with it buttoned) 18inches
Shoulder to Shoulder 15inches
Length from Neck (2nd button from the top) 23inches
Waist (3rd button up) 17inches
Bicep 5.5inches....measured this because it was one of the tightest areas on me.

I'm gonna put this in the mail back to NeedSupply tomorrow morning and it appears to now be sold out, so if these dimensions fit you could probably call and have them hold it for you.

Can someone with a NEW Medium let me know chest dimensions?? Is it actually 20inches pit to pit?? I think a 40inch chest should work but wanna make sure its actually that size before it ships tomorrow! How big is the NEW large in the chest?

Update: just came across this: http://www.styleforum.net/t/324454/sns-herning-stark-navy-m-nwt Do the new fits seriously measure 18.5inches pit to pit??

Awesome, thanks a lot!
I did on my small and I'm returning that today. See my last post one or two pages back.
Edit: Oh, didn't see Cellini provided you with measurements. I think we got the same results though.
Oh missed that, but thanks to you as well!

CelliniEVO

Reaction score
Cellini
I provided measurements of the small and medium earlier, see my last post.
I got the measurements of the medium from a website though, but I can measure my own medium (new fit) later today.
I doubt it's 18.5" p2p though, since the small is.
You also have to take into account that the Starks stretch alot.
As I explained a few pages back, the small I got was tight on me, still good, but too tight for my liking.
Medium fits me perfectly and I'm a 41" chest. 5.9 tall, 161 lb.
If possible, I would love to hear what your medium measures out to in the next couple hours as it should be shipping soon....I hear people talking a lot about the length stretching but what about the chest and arms?

nycxandy

Reaction score
Need Supply canceled my preorder for the Stark in Triple Blue Mix/Small. Are there are US retailers that still carry this? Thanks!

CelliniEVO

Reaction score
Need Supply canceled my preorder for the Stark in Triple Blue Mix/Small. Are there are US retailers that still carry this? Thanks!
They will have a Small arriving in Navy tomorrow....with the SF code and free shipping, NeedSupply seems to be the cheapest plcae to get a Stark

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love me some Unionmade, but are they the only ones carrying the Version V-Neck? Need to get some of them, but going to wait for the Unionmade sale before I jump.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I feel like unionmade marks up their **** like crazy, talking about other brands haven't checked sns prices.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I love me some Unionmade, but are they the only ones carrying the Version V-Neck? Need to get some of them, but going to wait for the Unionmade sale before I jump.

Mohawk General Store has it in a couple colors, but it's priced even higher than Unionmade.

I actually think their price (UM) on the Version is pretty good, and their SNS prices in general are in line w/ most spots.

Last edited:

fungz0r

Reaction score
Ugh won sns amalgam off ebay, seller shipped, tracking says it was put on my front door and now it's probably gone forever :(

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I feel like unionmade marks up their **** like crazy, talking about other brands haven't checked sns prices.

I haven't checked SNS either but yeah that seems to be across the board.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
what are they supposed to do put it under his christmas tree?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads